What i've been up to

Shennanigans mostly!

http://photos-499.ak.facebook.com/ip002/v71/161/55/48703522/n48703522_30497499_4986.jpg

Samuel Smith's Oatmeal Stout > You

http://photos-507.ak.facebook.com/ip002/v71/161/55/48703522/n48703522_30497507_6683.jpg

http://photos-513.ak.facebook.com/ip002/v71/161/55/48703522/n48703522_30497513_7966.jpg

Acid Cigarillos rule

http://photos-517.ak.facebook.com/ip002/v71/161/55/48703522/n48703522_30497517_8823.jpg

And the girl i've been dating sharing my big ol' acid cigar with me. Too bad she lives in texas and is studying abroad next semester.

p.s. I'll be visiting texas in a month. Austin.

Oh, one more thing....

VALHALLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://photos-623.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v75/161/55/48703522/n48703522_30494623_1295.jpg

We made weapons out of the PBR we drank and raided the campus/frat houses/party houses surrounding it. We almost got busted by security/the cops because we ran past them carrying beer can weapons and screaming valhalla and singing Wagner's "Ride Of The Valkyries"(it's the song they play in Apolcalypse Now before they bomb that one town in the helicopters).

Too bad college is over for now. Can't wait to get back.

p.s. I now no longer smoke(although that was a one night thing in the first place) or drink for this entire summer. I'm going to get back into shape for the fall semester.

In my defense i did hurt my forearm and shoulder and was busy with school.

That was my last night of school after finals and the viking party was a celebratory event.

Today i begin my lifting routine again. Hopefully going to start running too as soon as i order some running shoes.

Have fun in Austin. there are a few places i'd hit up... mainly mother's where you can get home made tofu and vegan mashed potatoes. At night in their garden room is best. And of course eat at veggie heaven where everything tastes okay, but hey its vegan! Of course that gal probably knows where these places are, invite her out to eat or something.

Have fun in Austin. there are a few places i'd hit up... mainly mother's where you can get home made tofu and vegan mashed potatoes. At night in their garden room is best. And of course eat at veggie heaven where everything tastes okay, but hey its vegan! Of course that gal probably knows where these places are, invite her out to eat or something.

She told me of veggie heaven and i'll have to check out mothers. I may eat a few cooked meals while i'm out there but i'm trying to be raw all summer. I'm sure a few cooked meals in the middle of my raw summer won't hurt.

I am no where near as insane and irresponsible as most college students. I at least remember the night before. (and i've only been hung over once!)

I am no where near as insane and irresponsible as most college students. I at least remember the night before. (and i've only been hung over once!)

That is so nice to hear, considering I know so many people who can't imagine a weekend without being trashed.

I'm having one right now and i've had many.

I know some people who couldn't imagine a week without being trashed almost every night. Kinda bothers me cause they're my friends, but they get up for class and do well in school and work jobs on top of school so i can't say they need an intervention or anything.

I need to trim it. Somehow the right side grew faster in one part and then the left side grew out down my neck more.

I hope to be raw by next week. I'm already cutting out soda pop and crap like that. No sweets either(until i go to the chicago diner and have their raw cheesecake!!)

Tomorrow is going to be a leg training day. I'm going more for endurance rather than raw strength this summer. I plan on doing some more power lifting this fall. I just need a break from it, but not a break from lifting/physical activity like i did for the last month of school.

Ahh that's right i had forgotten you live in texas. I believe Crystal lives in texas too although i don't know how much she posts anymore.

Better get that started... maybe someone who lives there should start .

Jk, i'll help out as much as i can. We should at least all get together for dinner somewhere.

Tragically,Mother's burned down! They say it will be rebuilt, but I don't know when it's going to happen Make sure to check out Nu Age Cafe while you're here... it is phenomenal, though the decor is trippy. Mr. Natural is also awesome, as well as Casa du Luz. There are plenty of other places for just about any cuisine you can think of... except for Italian food. I have yet to find good, vegan Italian, other than pizza.

Tragically,Mother's burned down! They say it will be rebuilt, but I don't know when it's going to happen Make sure to check out Nu Age Cafe while you're here... it is phenomenal, though the decor is trippy. Mr. Natural is also awesome, as well as Casa du Luz. There are plenty of other places for just about any cuisine you can think of... except for Italian food. I have yet to find good, vegan Italian, other than pizza.

That's weird, the girl who i dated says mothers is right across from her apartment complex. It must have reopened. Either that or she hasn't realized it's a burnt out shell.

I say we get the ball rolling and start getting phone #s and dates and times together!!! Oh boy oh boy i'm even more excited about my road trip now!