Part numero dos at the shore:

Odidnetne

The 3 of us at the shore (Liz's friend was elsewhere).

Me using my shirt to make smoke from my imaginary bong. Me and Topher laughed for about 10 minutes after we took this picture (In retrospect, I don't know if we were really funny, or if it was the four hours of sleep on top of the 7 hours of driving we did up to that point hanging out).

Topher's detoxing from cooked food, so he lost this round of arm wrestling to Liz'es friend, Alex.

We had sushi for dinner, I'm claiming my 2 plates from the 20$ of sushi I ordered....Do I kind of look like Potter in this picture?

All four of us together on the boardwalk, late at night.

Liz and Alex got fake tattoos that needed a while to dry (so they couldn't sit in the car and smear them on the seats), so we hung out behind the boardwalk, where Topher jumped up onto a soda machine.

It looked like fun, and there were 2 soda machines, so I joined him.

Later that night, just as we got back into Pennsylvania, my car died, and after a couple of extra hours out, I woke up this morning looking like this: (Liz just really wanted everyone to see this T-Shirt)

A lot of other pictures were double-takes or really needed a lot of explanation, but the YouTube videos are going up a little later.

There's always boardwalk fries

We actually talked about that last night. I was thinking about getting some too, but my 20$ of sushi was good enough, that and I wouldn't feel like crap after eating the sushi, like I probably would feel after eating the fries....but boardwalk fries are pretty good.

I like Tophers look in the first picture, it's like:

Duuuuuuude lets stick to non THC hemp seeds next time ....

For a raw guy, I was able to get Topher to eat a nice chunk of hemp.

cause it tastes so good. what i need is cold milled raw hemp seed. then i will be set.