Coolness Overload

veganmadre

I agree with all the statements said above. Richard your songs are goin on my MP3 player and into the gym and wherever else I walk. I liked Down to Earth and Something You're Not. Dont get me wrong the rest are great too. Madre thanks for revealing Richard's site and Richard thanks for having skillz. I am not sure if you can rock any more or be anymore awesome but a song about Satan, maybe...Haha I'm just playin. Thanks for the free songs. Make an album so your loyal fans can buy it.

Thanks for plugging my site madre, I appreciate everyone's compliments and enthusiasm I have 'albums' CollegeB, but I mean at the moment, they're just demos. I am happy for people to download and listen, I haven't made it anywhere yet, I am mainly just trying to get out there and be heard, I'll make money later I guess

My one complaint. Are you trying to make us bass players out of a job-serious lack of the big man at the back

What do you mean? I play all the instruments, so I put everyone out of a job surely, har Or did you mean you can't hear the bass very well in the tracks?

Thanks Daywalker and Will

• 1 month later...

glad you like the tracks, you can download them and put them on a CD, sure. Just be sure that if anyone hears it, you tell them who made it and maybe tell them to visit my site. I have a forum there now, although right now it's pretty blank. I am going to be working on the Chrysander website more in the near future. Thanks for checking out the tracks

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for your compliments, I appreciate you taking the time to listen to / look at my stuff

crypto, I haven't worked with any other musicians on writing music, and haven't worked with a vocalist. I have jammed with people before, and one guy has learnt the drums to some of my tracks and played with me once or twice, but I have no current plans for having a band. Thanks for telling your friends, that's awesome!