"Twenty Years from now.................."

robert

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." ~Mark Twain~

What are some things you really want to do? How can someone assist you?

Dreams are always dreams until you take action and make it happen. Enjoy the journey of life.

I really hope my animal rescue(greyhounds and maybe pigs) is well off and running by then. It would also be great to have a store made up of handmade objects from all vegan artists. Ideally, my work would only be a small part of that. I'm hoping my vegan summer camp would be a success by then too. As for help I just need money. If I were to start it now I think I'd need $80,000 on top of whatever home I get since it would be pretty necessary to have both together.

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." ~Mark Twain~

What are some things you really want to do? How can someone assist you?

Dreams are always dreams until you take action and make it happen. Enjoy the journey of life.

Thats my catch phrase.. my motto.

Explore

Dream

Discover

Learn & live a fuller life.

Inner peace? Stillness? That's about the best I can hope for, because when it comes to outside things -- I'll do just about anything and I don't hesitate, but taking time to pray and meditate and search for some clarity in my existence is the real challenge.

It's a long term goal. In the meantime I want to be healthy, surrounded by loved ones, and prosperous.

In the very near future I want to get really good at laboring and laying bricks.

• 2 weeks later...

this is an incredible thread!

My dreams are to be healthy, and make my body the way i want it to be (sorry if it sounds a bit shallow

). I also dream to be with people that love me and i love.

Another one is to ride a huge number of the extremest roller coasters in the States and in Japan and of course travelling to Antarctica, New Zealand and Hawaii.

Money issues and my job, unfortunately, won't let me do whatever i want.

But when it comes to health and body, now that i've found you, i sense that it'll be a bit easier

this is an awesome thread, and on-target for where i am spiritually!!

i want to write a novel and become a sign-language interpreter.

i want to live according to MY values (not some of society's sickening ones) and do as much as i can to bring more love and healing to the world.

i want to have relationships that are spiritually enriching. and to let go of those that arent.