Say something nice about the person above you thread

robert

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pamela is a true friend you'll have around for the rest of your life.

She will welcome anyone of her friends a place to stay or a place to live.

Pamela is a great supporter of the Vegan community in her area.

Pamela is inspiriting and beautiful

I regret not driving to MA while I lived in PA to visit Fin and Kristy, they seem really awesome.

Thanks, Ed. Wish you made it here too!

I don't know much about Zack -- I know I was on this forum before him but that he has WAY more posts than me, so I commend him for his passion, and for helping to keep the discussions going on my favorite little website.

veganpotter is very dedicated to the vegan lifestyle and is a very dedicated, hard working athlete.

For the record, I was driving today with someone and veganpotter's name came up and we talked about the cycling photos in the snow and was mentioned that "potter is hardcore and dedicated" and also "crazy"

But we love him.

veganpotter is very dedicated to the vegan lifestyle and is a very dedicated, hard working athlete.

For the record, I was driving today with someone and veganpotter's name came up and we talked about the cycling photos in the snow and was mentioned that "potter is hardcore and dedicated" and also "crazy"

But we love him.

Rob was awesome for lending me some non-pink-posing-trunks clothes while we were at the beach house.

Ed is awesome because he actually used those trunks to floss his teeth...that shows lots of love and trust for Robert and I'm very cool with that.