Happy Holidays from Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness

robert

I sent this in a "mass email" but I'm not sure if everyone gets them:

Happy Holidays from Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness

Hey everyone,

I know not everyone celebrates "holidays" but since most of you do, I figured I'd sent a little note.

Thanks for hanging with us over the years.

Right now we have a few technical errors on the forum and we're actually looking to move to a new format sometime in 2008 so please check out the General Discussion section and give us your input.

There are lots of exciting things going on including many regional meet-ups, the 2008 Vegan Vacation, NEW clothing items, online contests, polls, interesting discussions, etc.

There are also member discounts for many things including pottery by veganpotter, Vega, Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness Clothing, DVDs, etc.

By being part of our team, you get lots of bonus stuff.

Refer a friend. Send your friends to the forum. We enjoy building community and welcome anyone, vegan or not.

That's about it for now. In the future, we may bring back the monthly newsletters, but for now, I don't have a lot of time.

Check out the NEW Profiles on www.veganbodybuilding.com

We should have nearly 100 vegan athlete profiles by March so keep your eyes open

Thanks for your support.

All the best.

Be safe and be well.

Robert Cheeke

and Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness

Happy Holidays to everyone.

I'm hanging out with davidtarrfoster at the moment.

I'm back in my home town and it is crazy to see tons of old high school friends who are also back in town to visit their families.

Good times.

Be well everyone. Enjoy yourselves

Merry Holimas to everyone

I'm in the same boat Robert. I've got a bunch of friends here that I haven't seen in years. This years different though since my best from from HS has been questioning me about veganism...hopefully he'll start leaning a bit more before he tips.