One more try-re-introduction

Chalisa

Hi everyone,

I am Chalisa. I originally joined in Oct. 2006. I fell off the vegan wagon shortly after. I have been silently spying on you guys for a couple of months now. I didn't know if I had the guts to come back, but here I am. Yay! I decided to suck up my ego and re-commit. I have been very inspired by all of you.

Inspiration #1: Pamela's transformation. You Rock!

Inspiration #2: The recent article in VegNews magazine on vegan extreme athletes. Robert and Brendan, you totally Rock!

Inspiration #3: I read Skinny Bitch and was ed and horrified.

So, my short re-intro bio: I am a personal trainer, wife, and mom. I am a wanna-be athlete (so far only in my head-lol!). Veganpotter might remember my triathlon aspirations. I have gotten slick tires for my mountain bike. (one step in the right direction)

I am still trying to lose some weight, blah, blah, blah.....When I look like Heather Morgan, I will post a picture.

This site has such a warm, welcoming, and supportive vibe that I had to join.

I hope to continue on this path. Visiting this site daily keeps me inspired and on track. No one I know is vegan, so I am kind of a freak here.

Well, that is about it in a nutshell. I will keep you informed of my progress. If you have any advice, please throw some my way.

Thanks so much!

Hi everyone,

I am Chalisa. I originally joined in Oct. 2006. I fell off the vegan wagon shortly after. I have been silently spying on you guys for a couple of months now. I didn't know if I had the guts to come back, but here I am. Yay! I decided to suck up my ego and re-commit. I have been very inspired by all of you.

Inspiration #1: Pamela's transformation. You Rock!

wow, thanks! It means a lot to me that I'm able to inspire anyone.

Good luck with everything... you know we're all here for support when you need it.

Yay! It is so good to hear from you all.

College B.--I would recommend Skinny Bitch because it promotes a vegan diet. Once you get into the book, it is just a common sense whole food, vegan diet. It is really done with a sense of humor, though. They cuss a lot in this book. I think it is so funny!

Awesome dontxhide!

What part of New Mexico did you live in? How do you like Salt Lake? We've broken down there a few times on our way to Montana. Have you been vegan for a while?

Ok, enough of my questions!

Have a wonderful day everyone!