Are you Left Brained or Right Brained? Find out..

BodhiDave85

I absolutely cannot see it go any direction other than clockwise. I brought my computer to a roommate because it was making me bug out. I guess I am in the proper major, English. My roommate brought up that if you think of how it is spinning from above, it goes clockwise, but if you think of how it is spinning from the bottom, it goes counter-clockwise.

Totally right-brained. I can't make her switch directions no matter how hard I try. I really wasn't surprised, though. I can't imagine myself being any other way. I actually chose a math-intensive grad major to help develop my left-brain a bit more. I guess it's not working for me, yet .

Mike

Haha, this is so weird. To start with I was like "definitely anti-clockwise... how can it be otherwise?" I sat and stared at it for a minute, then my mind locked onto it being clockwise and won't go back. It's cool, not sure what it means though. Plus you can see her nipples.

EDIT: If you look at her extended foot, you can make your brain decide when it is going in front and when it is going at the back (at least, I can). And then your brain kind of switches how you see it