Team 200 shirts...a gift from troy

Zack

Your welcome, I'm glad it turned out the way it did, looks nice!

Tried to think of something that would inspire you...

Oh, I tried to do a "300" (movie) type font...

Robert said he got his too... his is a little different...

I know this isn't a 3 man team, who else is out there..?....xveganjoshx?

Your welcome, I'm glad it turned out the way it did, looks nice!

Tried to think of something that would inspire you...

Oh, I tried to do a "300" (movie) type font...

Robert said he got his too... his is a little different...

Im trying but the more I work out the more weight I lose.

I was over 200 for 10 years does that count? hah

Thanks Troy!

You can tell I'm excited to get it! The only problem is that the sleeves are a little tight these days

Thank again man! I really, really appreciate it!!!!!!!!!!

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c210/VeganBodybuilder/Bodybuilding%20Photos/team200-1.jpg

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c210/VeganBodybuilder/Bodybuilding%20Photos/team200.jpg

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c210/VeganBodybuilder/Bodybuilding%20Photos/team200-2.jpg

Mine is more bad-ass and hardcore....just like me

I think that is the point.........actually I KNOW that is the point. Troy made them not so they would be the "best" but so they would be the "best fit for us" individually. There is meaning behind all of them and there is a sincere message behind my image, which I deeply respect and appreciate.

I totally like the "300" theme too!

Yeah Buddy.........Troy's da man........baby!

I was over 200 for 10 years does that count? hah

We're tryin to gain brother!

aaaw... what a nice gesture. good man

Yeah that is really awesome Troy!

Thanks lovely ladies... just thought it would be a fun thing to do and sort of thank you

Mine is cooler.

I haven't even got mine yet....grrr!

Thanks Troy!

You can tell I'm excited to get it! The only problem is that the sleeves are a little tight these days

Thank again man! I really, really appreciate it!!!!!!!!!!

Mine is more bad-ass and hardcore....just like me

I think that is the point.........actually I KNOW that is the point. Troy made them not so they would be the "best" but so they would be the "best fit for us" individually. There is meaning behind all of them and there is a sincere message behind my image, which I deeply respect and appreciate.

I totally like the "300" theme too!

Yeah Buddy.........Troy's da man........baby!

Sorry about the sleeves, I had to special order that XXXXL, still too small? Yeah Robert's right... Zack's was a little easier to conjure up as most of us know one of his big interests and maybe motivates him. In fact, when I first joined I distinctly remember seeing that picture as Zack's avatar and I kept wondering who is this Rocky guy..??

Robert's was a little tougher but I found a picture that gave meaning to what I feel Robert represents here in the VBB community, at least in my eyes.

Neither one took much work, I'm no artist but it was fun making them. I'll throw a pic of mine up when I get it. However, mine is kinda lame. Like I said if anyone else is on the "uphill" road to 200... hit me up.

awesome shirts! hope you guys reach 200 soon

Thanks man, i'm sure we're all packin the calories... we'll get there!

Troy,

that's such a nice gesture! I thought the same thing about zack also 'who is this rocky character'? lol when I first joined the forum. I started liftin on the 1st of jan and i was only 192lbs and now i'm about 203lbs but I'm not trying to gain weight so it wouldn't be a proper category for me just yet. Granted I have been wanting to gain lbm but I also have been desparately wanting to lose bodyfat. I guess it's not appropriate to do both at the same time and muscle building is taking preference? I'm actually lying on my deathbed right now and had a 103.3 fever all night last night; I haven''t slept in like 2 1/2 days. I hope it doesn't hamper my progress but at the moment, I can't even leave my couch and haven't since friday night. 3 days out of the gym so far, ugh...

anyway, team 200 is a fantastic idea and i love watching the progress. Maybe later on during the year when I am more devloped, I will look forward to being a part of the crew.

Thanks guys!

200lbs has been my goal for a long time and think i'll crack it this year finally

You're in. Member #4.

Maybe later on during the year I will look forward to being a part of the crew.

Just let us know when you're ready.

Nice shirts!

That is super cool of you Troy!

Haha, I'll be a part of Team 200 in a couple years!

You gotta remember I'm a couple inches shorter than you guys so if I was 200 at a reasonable bodyfat I would look outrageous. A look I'm going for down the road!

Team 180 is where I'm headed too. I'm somewhere in the 160's right now, highest I've been is 167. Still trying to clear 170 and then on to bigger and better things.

Yeah buddy!