THE most important question you should ask yourself.

Why a mango Andesuma?

Because they are the most divine thing I have tasted this year thus far!

Typically I would be an apple.. a very sweet water rich apple...

Or a berry variety, maybe a blackberry.

But ..mangos "feel right" to me right now..

What would you be dear?

A young Thai coconut! I love coconuts. I wanted so bad to say Durian but i'm trying to give the durian posts a break and show some love to other stuff. Coconuts grow high up also and they're solid and high in cals and have the cleanest purest electrolyte enhanced water on earth. But that milky white flesh, I would like to be more tan but we cannot have our cake and eat it too!

Why a mango Andesuma?

Because they are the most divine thing I have tasted this year thus far!

Typically I would be an apple.. a very sweet water rich apple...

Or a berry variety, maybe a blackberry.

But ..mangos "feel right" to me right now..

What would you be dear?

You need to go to asia and have a mango...all mangoes here are crap compared to their mangos...other than mangosuma of course.

You need to go to asia and have a mango...all mangoes here are crap compared to their mangos...other than mangosuma of course.

ahah, "mangosuma" that's a lovely word! I must say I love words so if I'd be a fruit it must be a fruit with a name that appeals to me... But also with good taste, texture, perfume, etc... so a perfect fruit! I like many fruits, grapefruits, pineapples, but I must say sometimes I can be addicted to hi-starch or very sugary fruits like bananas, figs, dates. I ate about 20 dates of Iran today. But I really love olives and avocados...

I love how some fruits tastes, look and their spelling in French, I hesitate between : cassis (blackcurrant), myrtille (blueberry), mûre (blackberry), groseille (redcurrant). In French it's all unique words but in English they all look the same.

But if it's about feeling... I feel that if I could be a fruit, I would be a guava, (I prefer in French "goyave"). Really a superfruit, one of the highest in vitamin C.

There's something about some fruits. I know in Maroc or Iran they must eat tons and tons of dates each day. In Africa they must eat lots of bananas, there's even some beer made of bananas. It's their fruit.

But here in America, why so many people eat so many bananas, is there something addicting in it ? I ate about 10 sometimes. On a thread here, veganpotter and many others said they were eating more than 15 per day. Yesterday I saw a French movie, a guy is eating a banana, the other guy ask him how many does he eat per day, he says 8-10, and the other one says that's a lot... But it's not like that with any other fruits, isn't it ? Who would eat 15 apples per day, except if it's some sort of diet?

I have to say banana. I'm a banana. I'm here all year round

From this beautiful fruit I get my protein, carbohydrates magnesium, potassium, fiber, sugar. And tons more of minerals, and vitamins. They come in groups of five or more. I don't need a knife, or worry about making a juicy mess down my arm. Inexpensive to satisfied your needs. I also make a tree look nice and colorful.

I have to say banana. I'm a banana. I'm here all year round

From this beautiful fruit I get my protein, carbohydrates magnesium, potassium, fiber, sugar. And tons more of minerals, and vitamins. They come in groups of five or more. I don't need a knife, or worry about making a juicy mess down my arm. Inexpensive to satisfied your needs. I also make a tree look nice and colorful.

How many do you eat Tasha ?