easy recipes?

Rex

• 2 weeks later...

If you mean to take with you, I almost always have fruits and some kind of nut butter on me. Doesn't get much faster or easier than that.

You could warm up soup in a mug (something like lentils that's easy to drink) and take it with you while driving somewhere (I'm going to do that this winter, once it starts getting REALLY cold).

• 1 month later...

here's a really easy one i've been using lately when i'm feeling lazy:

drain and rinse a can of black and/or red beans (especially good mixed together), then put them in a large bowl and mash them with a fork (or whatever you find works best) until they form a nice paste. Then, throw in some corn, along with some finely chopped vegetables (onion, various peppers, what have you) and spice to taste with whatever you like, i enjoy cumin and cayenne. Fold a whole wheat tortilla in half and spread the concoction on, then put the other half on top, and you have an easy bean quesadilla.

not great for getting your vegetables, so you might want to supplement it with some others, but is an easy to way to get your whole proteins.

here's a really easy one i've been using lately when i'm feeling lazy:

drain and rinse a can of black and/or red beans (especially good mixed together), then put them in a large bowl and mash them with a fork (or whatever you find works best) until they form a nice paste. Then, throw in some corn, along with some finely chopped vegetables (onion, various peppers, what have you) and spice to taste with whatever you like, i enjoy cumin and cayenne. Fold a whole wheat tortilla in half and spread the concoction on, then put the other half on top, and you have an easy bean quesadilla.

not great for getting your vegetables, so you might want to supplement it with some others, but is an easy to way to get your whole proteins.

That sounds good, but it sounds like it could use an avocado.