So glad to be here!

sophierhymes

While I've always been an "exerciser", diet and workout motivation were something that had been escaping me until recently. About 6 months ago, I was "sick and tired of being sick and tired." I knew at least part of the problem was my diet so I took the 30 day vegan challenge and I've never looked back. I can honestly say I've never felt better and I've never looked better. Everything about me has improved. I'm a better girlfriend, a better friend, and a better daughter. Most of all, I can now honestly say that each day I do the best possible thing for my body.

My workout routine consists of 6 days/week of cardio (mostly running and biking) and 5 days a week of weight training. Thanks to a friend of mine that's a personal trainer, I've learned so much about weight training, but I know I still have so much more to learn. I guess that's why I joined this site!

Edited by sophierhymes

Welcome to vbbf.

Where did you find the 30 day vegan challenge and what compelled you to go that route, was it a friend who influenced you or just something you read? Either way, rock on.

Great that you had a mentor to get you into your groove with weight training. I don't know what you looked like before you got involved in veganism and hardcore training but from the looks of your avatar you're in terrific shape and have every right to be proud of yourself.

I also like your attitude; it is very uplifting. Pleasure to have you here!

welcome! you should get in touch with veggie preincess. go to the business classified's section on the board. she's got a thread there. she is an awesom vegan personal trainer and has done ownders for me....not to mention--she's cheaper than any trainer i've ever had.

• 2 weeks later...