MC REPORTING ABOARD

ITCM

Checking in, new to the site. I have just recently began the "Vegan Adventure" a couple of months back based on the book Eat To Live by Joel Furhman.

What led me to your site?

Weight lifting, body building, and basketball are my primary hobbies in addition to the top 3 (God/Wife/Family). I am in the DC area and looking forward to learning and sharing with the group. Highly interested in body building techniques (maintenance and workouts) and maintaining a high level of wellness+fitness. (PRIMARY REASON) My trainer was in the Jan edition of FLEX and is a super dude and trainer HOWEVER, doesn't know anything about body building clean/raw. I was planning on doing my first show OCT 09 but, now that I am dropping weight "like its hot" I may slide that date one year unless I can start building back up using minimal supplements.

Any speaking engagements or events in the area any time soon?

And there it is.

Welcome!

I was just in D.C. fairly recently. We have a strong D.C. community here on our forum. Check the Regional sections at the very bottom of the forum, we have a category dedicated to the D.C. community

All the best and welcome aboard!

We have a number of competitors here so we can help you out doing it vegan style. I've competed 7 times and some have competed as a vegan more than that.

Welcome!

Welcome!

It seems that Eat to Live has a huge influence in lots of people. I remember many introductions with similar story!

If you can't find answers to any questions with search function, keep asking for more info! Lots of people here are willing to help you!

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome ITCM to the boards. Great to have you here. Hope to hear of your progression further into the sport and great that you were inspired in a healthy way, meaning you chose the clean route even when looking at a mag bound with steriod induced muscles. Not to take anything away from any of those individuals who work extremely hard but with their supplementation they're in a class of their own. There are plenty of resources around here. If you haven;t started a blog already. Feel free to to get support and give to others as well. See ya!