Forcing people off the site...

RAINRA

I think everyone here has good ideas and good intentions. Some of us work really hard to promote the site and bring people to the site. I speak for many hear that if you are pushing your ideas to the point of making someone leave, it does nothing for this site and community. If your know your comment is going to create anger or offend someone directly and intentionally it is best that you don't post those comments. There is nothing wrong with debating but If it is done understanding that some people may not agree with you and you should not try to make them angry.

Richard tries to moderate when Robert is not around but I don't think he can read every post even though he has ninja training

Be friendly!

If someone has pissed you off to the extent that you feel like leaving - please contact one of the administrators and we will try to sort it out one way or another. I try to look through the board regularly, but yeah, there are a lot of threads and I won't be on top of every conversation at all times, so sometimes they can get out of hand without me realising they are there.

Dont forget the ninja training.

I came real close to not posting anymore due to some heavy political talk ( yall know what I am talking about) but Im kosher now, and so is the dude that almost made me leave, well so far.

Just suck it up peeps, its all good.

Tom Zinni

Vegan Joe and I are butt buddies now. If we can get along anyone can.

I think the Animal Rights/News/Politics section should be restricted to discussions about AR ONLY since this is a vegan forum. Entertainment, Relationships-Personals-Vegan Dating, should either be eliminated or condensed under General Discussion. Also, if folks want to discuss those topics there are already non-fitness vegan forums for that.

I think the Animal Rights/News/Politics section should be restricted to discussions about AR ONLY since this is a vegan forum. Entertainment, Relationships-Personals-Vegan Dating, should either be eliminated or condensed under General Discussion. Also, if folks want to discuss those topics there are already non-fitness vegan forums for that.

I've thought of this too. But it would be nice to have a community where you can discuss everything and not just fitness. But I do agree in the end, this should be a fitness site not a site where people blab on about their dates, feelings (unless it's pain from squatting) or the latest brad pitt movie.

Well I would like to talk at least talk about Mr. Bean movies because he has a sort of vegan name.
What about Eric Scott "Butterbean" Esch? Maybe we could help him lose weight by convincing him to try a vegan diet.

5 ft 11 in (180cm) tall and weighs 416 pounds (183 kg)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_Esch

http://i340.photobucket.com/albums/o350/the_truth_bucket/butterbean2520punch.jpg

I think this site was more useful when it was pretty much just about vegan fitness. People are going to talk about what they want to though so I don't see much use in banning it. Politics like filth tends to permeate everything no matter how hard you work to remove it. Obviously though we all give a shit about something and feel passionately about things or we would not be vegan, we're probably all prone to butting heads now and again so what do you expect when things get heated? People know what they are getting into when they go into the politics section. Maybe a further separation between AR and politics. I'm with most of you though, i'm staying away from the politics for the most part and my time on this site has vastly improved.

Nobody has been forced off lately. We've banned about 3 people over 5 years of being online for behavioral reasons we deemed inappropriate for our forum. Anyone can leave anytime and sometimes it is for the best. If there are issues contact Richard, SyrLinus, or me. And maybe just don't be so sensitive or look into other forums if things are working for you. We've worked way too hard to make this a friendly community and those who have gone out of their way to ruin that haven't shown a lot of respect to me and the work, time and money I've put into building this online community over the past half decade.

wow this thread just went no where fast.

Peaople are going to talk about what they want to talk about, I for one think its cool that a whole bunch of people who dont want to kill things that need not be killed and that want to get fucking SWOL can get together and talk about the happy things and weird shit like that.

Sometimes some people just need to calm down and hug a tree or something, its all good people, we all good here.

Peace