Always Hungry on Raw 811

Might I remind some members that there is no 'one size fits all' nutrition programme. Even if there was then there would be no way of ever proving it! What works for one person might not work for someone else. Some of us could be less eager to make generalisations!

Do what feels best for You!

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GodDAMNIT there is no such thing as 'vibrations'!!....Seriously WTF. What quacko came up with that idea...

Quantum Physicists.

I think the word vibration refers to the energy everything has. Quantum Physics has really expanded. You all should catch up.

I really can't believe this arguing continues(with insults and bad language). This is what drives people away. This place will become more un-appealing unless some policing is done.

"I'm your man" - Thanks for the support. I don't usually stick around for sense-less arguments. And you shouldn't either. At this point, they're not un-educated, they have 'issues'.

Ok, well, hang on. I'M A PHYSICS MAJOR. Please, quantum mechanics has NOTHING to do with 'food vibrations'. The problem is not the concept of 'vibrations' of food, because yes, food does vibrate. Like EVERY other thing in this universe vibrates. Now the vibration hippies try and say that some foods vibrate more in line with our bodies than other foods. And naturally, they pick a random arbitrary definition of what 'good' and 'bad' vibrations are, using tests which have absolutely nothing to do with the scientific method. Why do bananas have good vibrations in the morning, and red meat never has good vibrations? Fsck if they know, because they are just making it up as they go.

I'll be sure to let you know if I find any physicists who believe in the power of food vibrations...

Thanks for that Fallen_Horse. I didn't know that you were a Physics major - thanks for clarifying the "issue" you have with this misuse of quantum physics.

There might be something to this food vibration thing.

Because being lactose intolerant, if I was to say, drink a glass of cows milk, the vibration of this food would begin to resonate thru my gut until it reverberated thru the cheeks of my ass, with the force of a volcanic eruption (not to mention the chills it will send thru my body at that moment).

So yes, I can concure that there are good and bad vibration.

There might be something to this food vibration thing.

Because being lactose intolerant, if I was to say, drink a glass of cows milk, the vibration of this food would begin to resonate thru my gut until it reverberated thru the cheeks of my ass, with the force of a volcanic eruption (not to mention the chills it will send thru my body at that moment).

So yes, I can concure that there are good and bad vibration.

Indeed! I make vegan chai for our spiritual group and I just assumed that the chai at another meeting was vegan. Not thinking, obviously. I drank it and got violently ill and it did precisely as indicated above. 4 years vegan and now I'm lactose intolerant. I wasn't before.

Indeed! I make vegan chai for our spiritual group and I just assumed that the chai at another meeting was vegan. Not thinking, obviously. I drank it and got violently ill and it did precisely as indicated above. 4 years vegan and now I'm lactose intolerant. I wasn't before.

that is SO weird! same thing happened to me a few years ago. ver batem. chai tea as well. I was sicker than i've been in years and years. it was a nightmare. i never assumed again. its amazing how our bodies lose the enzymes to digest certain things isn't it? ah well-who needs em!

its amazing how our bodies lose the enzymes to digest certain things isn't it? ah well-who needs em!

The body does not produce enzymes. This is why raw foodists are so much healthier than those of us that eat cooked food. They have no need for enzymes, because the food they eat digests itself.

its amazing how our bodies lose the enzymes to digest certain things isn't it? ah well-who needs em!

The body does not produce enzymes. This is why raw foodists are so much healthier than those of us that eat cooked food. They have no need for enzymes, because the food they eat digests itself.

oh yeah. i forgot. its amazing how that science crap sticks in your head for so long.

Normally when a person eats something containing lactose, an enzyme in the small intestine called lactase breaks down lactose into simpler sugar forms called glucose and galactose. These simple sugars are then easily absorbed into the bloodstream and turned into energy — fuel for our bodies.

People with lactose intolerance do not produce enough of the lactase enzyme to break down lactose. Instead, undigested lactose sits in the gut, causing gas, bloating, and stomach cramps. When the intestine cannot absorb the lactose-containing foods, it can lead to diarrhea.

http://kidshealth.org/teen/food_fitness/nutrition/lactose_intolerance.html

I used to have painful lumpy boobs, pimples, mucus/runny nose on dairy. Boobie juice is for calves, not people.

Soilent Green is made of people.