The new pope is evil. I have proof. *disclaimer added*

sinisterkungfu

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Michael - don't say something against patchouli!

Ha!

Even if I dont always agree with him Jza has some valid opinions, and I like his tattoo. haha.

I think Jza has often good points, but sometimes i don't get them... (due to his language and me being no native speaker) AND most of the time his tone is a bit offensive

ohhhhhh i said hell on the pope thread....

doesnt someone want to come over and make me some lentil curry???

I'd do it if some stupid genius invented the teleportation!

Madcat!

*HUG*

I'll travel to Edinburgh! ... sometime...

But i'm SO looking forward to seeing you all next year on the VF&BB vacation (oops, dare i call it that way? I meant, the vegan vacation )!!!

Party on, dudes!

MC I almost replied earlier to see if you wanted to bum around SE a bit with me while I tried to hunt down a patch for a sweater I've got and some cufflinks. I did end up getting some vegan soft serve and a cookie! I almost stopped in at Paradox for Fries too : D But then you weren't online when I was leaving.

You could've had a hug then too : )

everyone should come to edinburgh

jonathan

I've been to edinburgh once and thought it was awesome. I went to the "haunted house" and thought the actors were fantastic. I want to spend some time in Scotland again sometime, we have distant distant family in Arbroath/Dundee. I want to try to work overseas a bit once I finish my degree. Good thing I know cool vegans everywhere!

Awesome. So far I have received warm invitations to Oregan, Pennsylvania, and Scotland!

I am looking extremely forward to accepting them all!

But where's the one to New Zealand

Toronto has got to be better than Pennsylvania. I don't know about Oregon or Scotland.

It's all better than an artificial isolated community full of conservative arrogant boring assholes who's work is their life, that only exists so that nuclear bombs could be built.

Scooters on belmonts about 2 blocks down from paradox. It's across from Zupans. And the paradox chairs are a little weird but they've got the stools and that set of real chairs in the corner. Perhaps best of all though (imho) is the... Mirrors! Omg its so cool they've got mirrors right there and you can totally look at yourself.

Ok maybe it's just me. But I think that's cool.

Awesome. So far I have received warm invitations to Oregan, Pennsylvania, and Scotland!

I am looking extremely forward to accepting them all!

But where's the one to New Zealand

Toronto has got to be better than Pennsylvania. I don't know about Oregon or Scotland.

It's all better than an artificial isolated community full of conservative arrogant boring assholes who's work is their life, that only exists so that nuclear bombs could be built.

aint that the truth.

Well, maybe Toronto is better than Pennsylvania (although I have never been to the latter so cannot say with any authority). But I was born and raised here and am SICK of this place.

However, if you all come to Toronto, well, then, I'll stay put. YOu can live with me (though my place is TINY so it will be very crowded!! Especially because Riley (my garfield look a like cat) is the size of a monster truck. BUT so sweet that he literally chills out with mice, letting them burrow in his big fat adorable belly.

That's my boy!! Compassionate like his "mommy". (okay i know the parent reference is going to make some animal rights advocates cringe, but I couldnt resist).

Edited by compassionategirl