Billy Mays - deceased

sinisterkungfu

Seriously, if I was even REMOTELY famous, I'd be parked in my car, sleeping outside the ER at the hospital. Very weird how so many celebrities are passing away recently...

Even though I think it's just a coincidence, I'd probably be doing the same thing.

Seriously, if I was even REMOTELY famous, I'd be parked in my car, sleeping outside the ER at the hospital. Very weird how so many celebrities are passing away recently...

David Carradine, Farah Fawcet, Michael Jackson, Ed McMahon, Billy Mays...have I missed any for this month?
Nancy Reagan should be kickin it soon. She turns 88 next Monday.

Sen. John McCain's mother Roberta is 97, but I think she's indestructible and will live to be 120 years old.

Keith Richards has got to be next. No ones body can withstand the abuse he's put his thru for much longer.

Keith Richards has got to be next. No ones body can withstand the abuse he's put his thru for much longer.

Don't be a fool. Keith is essentially unkillable. Poison, shock, impact, nothing can kill the man. You'd probably have to behead him and burn the body. I suspect he derives some sort of dark power from bandanas.

Don't be a fool. Keith is essentially unkillable. Poison, shock, impact, nothing can kill the man. You'd probably have to behead him and burn the body. I suspect he derives some sort of dark power from bandanas.

Like Jimmy Hendrix?

Like Jimmy Hendrix?

Exactly, which is why Jimmy is healthy to this day. Unfortunately, Jimi Hendrix had no such advantage and died young of probable drug overdose.

Holy crap!

I hadn't heard about this.....I was just talking about him a few days ago as I'm starting to do some commercials and stuff like that....man, weird stuff!

My former soccer coach and friend just died suddenly a couple of days ago at age 40. Something must be going on.

Hall of Fame boxer Alexis Arguello found dead at age 57; reports cite suicide

http://msn.foxsports.com/boxing/story/9753048/Iconic-boxer,-Managua-mayor-Arguello-found-dead?GT1=39002

Oscar-winning actor Karl Malden dies at 97

Actor won an Academy Award for his role in ‘A Streetcar Named Desire’

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31687045/ns/entertainment-movies/?GT1=43001

Could the OP change the name of this thread to 2009 celebrity obituaries.

Edited by Anonymous

Could the OP change the name of this thread to 2008 celebrity obituaries.

I think we are in 2009. Not sure about this though

Typo, my bad.

Frienemies aren't supposed to make me laugh.