Male and Vegan

robert

Sounds like a good contest idea:

1. Come up with a logo, which may be used on future T-shirts

2. Come up with a vegan bodybuilding and fitness slogan which may be used on future T-shirts

That might be fun...

Sounds like a good contest idea:

1. Come up with a logo, which may be used on future T-shirts

2. Come up with a vegan bodybuilding and fitness slogan which may be used on future T-shirts

That might be fun...

Great idea Matt!

ideas could be posted and voted on or judged by the vegan powers that be!

Rob has done a whole lot for my vegan life though.

True, I think he's influenced a lot of guys to be vegan or be into bodybuilding. I just glanced over the list of the 50 forum members with the most posts, and it looks like the males outnumber the females

• 1 month later...

This probably applies a lot to people who have grown in and around meat eating populations and were not born into / around a largely veg population.

Theres a certain CLEAN SOUL / PURITY factor attached to vegetarianism in India.

When people fast, etc doing some religious thingies.. even meat eaters IMPROVE temporarily to vegetarian diet for X no. of days.

Ofcourse, the comparative perspective in america is.. Meat Dominant hence.. the "a red blooded meat eating "MAN"".

Honestly.. who cares. Be comfortable in your own skin.. whether its diet, clothing or your PATH towards the SUPER SOUL .

I just saw the title of this thread and found it very sexy (maybe because I'm a vegan woman ? ). Maybe "Male and Vegan" could be a slogan ? Or what about a muscle shirt with the slogan

"Real Men Don't Eat Meat" or "Friends Don't Let Friends Eat Meat"

"Behold real strength - go vegan" or (silly mood here -- sorry )

"Bask in my vegan radiance, little girlie man"

"Cower before my vegan might, little girlie man"

Going a step with Kathryn's idea what about just "Strong and Vegan"

You guys are giving me ideas I just printed a few new shirts and I'll post photos of them soon. They are just ones I made up for fun.

I haven't updated the products page in a long time. I've had Vegan Fitness Team aprons for about 6 months and black t-shirts and other things that haven't made it up there but hopefully will soon.

Keep the slogans coming, we'll turn some of them into shirts