Homage to Topher and the Vegan Buritto

Guest veganpotter

the "Vegan Burrito" is a banana wrapped in a kale leaf right? I tried that the other day and I found it quite repugnant. Kale is just too strong a flavor to eat like that.

Your picture is kinda like the ones I've seen lately, I think PeTA campaigns, of woman wearing lettuce leaves.

• 3 weeks later...
:shock: who says it's actually me? all i said was that she's vegan...

Hehe, I've seen that pictue before!

Man, you don't log in for 6 or 7 months and you miss all kinds of crazy stuff!

I was initially scared that you "outed" me then I realized you were talking about a "pictue" so I let out a big sigh of relief!

:shock: who says it's actually me? all i said was that she's vegan...

Hehe, I've seen that pictue before!

Man, you don't log in for 6 or 7 months and you miss all kinds of crazy stuff!

Good to see you Michael

Hello mate! You know I couldn't pass up a burrito thread.

It's so true!

How's life going in general anyways? We are moving house next week and shortly after moving into a wee little vegan commune with Buzz and Daywalker

Jonathan

It's so true!

How's life going in general anyways? We are moving house next week and shortly after moving into a wee little vegan commune with Buzz and Daywalker

Jonathan

Well, I have moved in with one of the planets finest burrito makers. And her guacamole is fantastic!

Yes, I just heard about your wee vegan commune! I am incredibly jealous, I so want to be there. Daywalker arrived late last night, he seems genuinely excited about the commune, like he's found his place in the world for now. I simply must make it to Scotland now, airfare to europe is really cheap in winter, I may have to visit.

Sorry to hijack your thread Topher, I'd almost forgotten how much I appreciate Jonathan's conversation. I look forward to us all getting together again some day. But, in the meantime it will be fun having Daywalker, Jay and Wannalift over tomorrow, along with 5-10 of our local vegan friends.

Oh, in answer to your question Jonathan, life is GOOD! We spent last week camped on the coast of Maine with our girls. This weekend is full of vegans, and next weekend we are meeting Jeremy and Daywalker in Richmond for dinner at the all vegan chinese buffet, Panda Veg.

Cheers mate!

I think I'll make my way to Scotland too. I've been there before and Jonathan and I still have to have a wrestling match!

Daywalker and I had a small wrestling match and we both claimed victory, but we each have different rules (mine were standard freestyle and his were judo).

Daywalker does seem excited about his future home in Edinburgh and I'll be sure to visit, perhaps we can all arrange a time to go together? Topher, MH, Crystal, others interested?

Have fun in Pitt!!!!

I think I'll make my way to Scotland too. I've been there before and Jonathan and I still have to have a wrestling match!

Daywalker and I had a small wrestling match and we both claimed victory, but we each have different rules (mine were standard freestyle and his were judo).

Daywalker does seem excited about his future home in Edinburgh and I'll be sure to visit, perhaps we can all arrange a time to go together? Topher, MH, Crystal, others interested?

Have fun in Pitt!!!!

yep I want to visit Edinburgh and train with Jonathan and my gf has never been out of the country, so that be rad.

How about early spring 2007?

Well actually in later spring (May) we will be having another Edinburgh Vegan Strength Meet-up. It was just a weekend this year, but next year we hope that it will be more like 4 days. Powerlifting on Friday and Strongman/woman on Sunday just doesn't give you enough time to rest!

Of course you know that you are all welcome whenever you want to visit I think that we will have a fair bit of space, even if loads of you come. If push comes to shove, there is a large attic where I think at least 10 people could sleep.

The whole commune plan is really very exciting. The great thing about the place that we have got is that there is plenty of room to extend should be need to. Most exciting for Kathryn and I is that there is that large attic, which could be converted into a large room for us. Whilst obviously being a commune which has space shared with everyone, being a couple we do need a wee bit of space for us. I do think that there is space for at least another 2 people in the place, so if you play your cards right, the next member could be you!

Sorry to hijack your thread Topher, I'd almost forgotten how much I appreciate Jonathan's conversation.

Cheers my friend - * touched *

Jonathan

I've only just seen this thread ...

VP - I will wax your chest for you, but only because I am kind

Anytime...just make sure you watch the nipples!!! I'll probably shave eventually anyway for my tattoos sake, plus I should match the rest of my body to my legs...maybe I can redo the photo shoot in skin