Happy Birthday Yogita Chiquita

finbarrio

to the coolest, hottest, smartest, silliest, funniest, most compassionate gal in the world!

I love you baby!

Oh, and check out the new hairdo (she donated the cut hair to locks-of-love that makes wigs for kids with cancer - how cool is that?):

http://myspace-300.vo.llnwd.net/01066/00/36/1066326300_l.jpg

Happy Birthday, Darlin,' you look mah-vehlous What a sweetie pie you are for donating you hair.

Oh, and what a cute haircut! I've been toying with cutting mine short....

'Course, I constantly go back and forth with it I would definitely miss my ponytails and braids But I would love a 1920's bob cut . Only thing is I'd want to know how'd I'd look first I should get a wig!

We wish you a Merry Chr....

No, wait...

233 beers on the w...

No, that's not it...

...Mrs Robinson, Jesus loves you mo...

http://forum.liberaldebatt.com/images/smilies/awcrap.gif

...Happy birthday dear Yogita http://forum.liberaldebatt.com/images/smilies/bannana1.gif , happy birthday to you.

OMG You GUYS!

That was so sweet! I'm gonna cry!

Alright, I still can't figure out the quoting thing (nobody try to explain it, either, I'm pretty much hopeless...), so here goes...

Offense, the Chiquita Banana is priceless! I hope she's organic!

Raven, when they first chopped my hair, it was in a long bob and I was tempted to work with that, then I said, "nah, hack it!" Go for the bob - long hair is so over-rated!

Crystal, thanks so much, I'll admit, you inspired me...haven't seen too many gals that look as hot as you do with that little pixy cut you're sporting!

Flanders, you can kiss my ass, basically...

Daywalker, I'll take "at least as good." That's a starting point...what would I have to do to look better? Hmmmm...

Robert, it was great to meet you, too, we had so much fun, I think we're still having vegan restaurant withdrawls! How's it go, you can take the girl out of Portland, but...? We'll certainly be back! Give little Mutakah a snuggle for us, he's the softest cat going!

And Finn. You're just the best ever. EVER! I love you so much I want to bash your face in! (wait, how'd that get in there?)

And everyone else, thanks for joining in my birthday celebration! You've all helped to make it special just by stopping by! What a nice suprise!

Happy Birthday!!! Go get your vega on!!! I say cheers to vega icecream cake

You haven't gotten sick of vega yet!?

I did get a big box of organic goodies including heirloom tomatoes and a coconut from the only other vegan couple on Cape Cod...I'll get my coconut on instead...I just need a crowbar or a hammer to get started...

They're easy to open...one you open it pour out the juice and flesh...then blend it with a vega bar...vega bars will never get boring if you rarely eat one like normal