Dairy propoganda on myspace!!!

xdarthveganx

I don't know if this goes around the country, but the "dah-eery" is another milk campaign here in California, just like the "Happy Cows Come from California" campaign

They are really annoying. Then there are the disturbing commercials about milk shakes, where some guys are gyrating at cows while slapping them...it's really creepy and perverted.

oh, wait...Good Lord is there nothing not on youtube? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5NhT7v77Z0&mode=related&search=

someone should remake the commercial with "meet your meat" and True dairy farm footage, cutting in between to morons delivering their lines. then we will see how funny they think that it is.

or even better, have them come here speaking a different root language and have them talking to a human female. then they would do to her what we do to cows. that would be perfect.

see the women would not have a recognizable way of communicating with the alien (people always say that communication understood by humans is the basis for intelligence)

then they would be subjugated (sp) like the cows are, then trapped in milking machine

ofcourse first impregnated to create the milk

then the young (children) trapped into the holders that humans put calves into.

that would bring home what is really going on here. the whole time the commercial would treat it likes its funny.

oh, wait...Good Lord is there nothing not on youtube? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5NhT7v77Z0&mode=related&search=

This one is really ing. Do these marketing people think that it'll turn people on if they show the direct connection between animals and their products? I thought they always wanted to hide the fact...anyway: this is perverse especially that this guy slaps the cow!

This one is really ing. Do these marketing people think that it'll turn people on if they show the direct connection between animals and their products? I thought they always wanted to hide the fact...anyway: this is perverse especially that this guy slaps the cow!

I completely agree

I went to my 1st grader's open house at her school tonight. There were five billboard size banners in the cafeteria advertising and promoting milk!!! I couldn't believe how intensely dairy is being promoted in the public schools. There was not one single other piece of nutritional information or advice posted anywhere in the cafeteria!

I also picked up the monthly menu, and they serve Funnel Cake for breakfast every Friday!!! What a way to start the day? Funnel Cake and milk! Ugh!

I went to my 1st grader's open house at her school tonight. There were five billboard size banners in the cafeteria advertising and promoting milk!!! I couldn't believe how intensely dairy is being promoted in the public schools. There was not one single other piece of nutritional information or advice posted anywhere in the cafeteria!

I also picked up the monthly menu, and they serve Funnel Cake for breakfast every Friday!!! What a way to start the day? Funnel Cake and milk! Ugh!

When I was in middle school Real milk supported the school with book covers with pictures of people with "Milk moustaches (spelling?)".

The dairy and meat industries have been providing propaganda (oh, sorry 'educational material" ) to schools for many years. Just like McDonald's they know that if you start kids out wanting certain foods, they are more apt to eat them into adulthood.

Funnel cake for breakfast? Isn't that basically fried white flour and sugar? Disgusting!

Im not sure if this is still common practice but I know in the past the government would dump bad meat (stuff that was assumed would not sell) into the school food programs.

Bad meat? I know a lot of surpluses go into the school lunch program, but I don't think they'd be allowed to dump bad (as in rotten?) meat. (Though all meat is 'bad' IMO!)