The official "I'm not watching the Superbowl" thre

Odidnetne

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody not watching and doing something else?

I just finished beating veganmadre in another game of scrabble. And as you know, we don't have a t.v. We did eat the semi-official superbowl snack of chips and guacamole, so that's sort of in the spirit, right?

Really, I hate pro sports with a passion, and any sport that requires stopping for a break every 14 seconds or so.

I have to admit though, I might go to a Superbowl party if they served something a little closer to my tastes than chicken wings and meaty chili. I could probably stand to listen to people go on and on for a little while if there was some mean tofu there.

But, if you've got a party, a bunch of vegans and some "mean tofu", then who needs the stupidbowl?

I have to admit though, I might go to a Superbowl party if they served something a little closer to my tastes than chicken wings and meaty chili. I could probably stand to listen to people go on and on for a little while if there was some mean tofu there.

But, if you've got a party, a bunch of vegans and some "mean tofu", then who needs the stupidbowl?

Exactly, but if someone wants to offer some mean tofu, I'm there.

Exactly, but if someone wants to offer some mean tofu, I'm there.

I'll offer you even meaner tofu, just to save you from such a sordid scene.

me.. i was watching ''happy feet'', and i don't even know the time to watch super bowl.. ( spelling? ), sorry guys, but i don't like football..

I think that's the point of this thread.

well, if you don't watch superbowl doesn't mean you don't like football, right?

i love playing basketball, but i don't like watching it..

Edited by andgbr

me.. i was watching ''happy feet'', and i don't even know the time to watch super bowl.. ( spelling? ), sorry guys, but i don't like football..

I think not watching the superbowl does in fact mean you don't like football, at least professional football.

I agree, playing any sport is better than watching it on tv.

Nope. No football for me - which should be obvious from Michael's post but, still, my post count relies on me replying!

I made homemade baked chips and devoured the chips with refried black beans, guac. and salsa. Some good microbrews washed it all down as I got my butt handed to me at scrabble. I play an intense game - don't listen to mh.

We took a long ride today - it was gorgeous and sunny out. I loved that the roads were clear and the driving easy. I love that other people celebrate holidays and watch sports and other "stuff" - it means I can go out without being bothered by them.

Nope. No football for me - which should be obvious from Michael's post but, still, my post count relies on me replying!

I made homemade baked chips and devoured the chips with refried black beans, guac. and salsa. Some good microbrews washed it all down as I got my butt handed to me at scrabble. I play an intense game - don't listen to mh.

We took a long ride today - it was gorgeous and sunny out. I loved that the roads were clear and the driving easy. I love that other people celebrate holidays and watch sports and other "stuff" - it means I can go out without being bothered by them.

It's awesome that you guys do stuff like that, even if it's as simple as playng scrabble. I think that's cool.

I think not watching the superbowl does in fact mean you don't like football, at least professional football.

I agree, playing any sport is better than watching it on tv.

i'm the kind of person that loves playing games ( specially sports ), but i hate to watch them on tv or memorize names of players and stuff.. i just play, and that's all..

so.. even if i liked football i don't think i would be watching.. unless i had a special someone that'd be happy to watch it with me...