Definately not healthy, but post worthy

Zack

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v497/URCapache/garbanzos.jpg

My new record for one sitting. 1540 calories. I might've been able to stretch 5 in there

I have no clue why I did this, just wanted to beat the 3 cans before, and I was kinda hungry, first day that I've been back at the gym!

I kinda feel like i'm gonna die now though.

70+ grams of fiber. haha

Before weight watchers put a cap on fiber consumption - 70 grams would have been a dream come true. Essentially, with WW points, you are consuming 1 point with every 50 calories and 1 point for every 12 g. of fat. But, lucky lovely fiber lets you subtract points. Before, it was 1 point for every 5 grams. Now, you can subtract 1 point total from each meal from fiber - meaning you cap out at 5 grams. Anything over that is overkill. Bummer.

If there wasn't a fiber cap, I would have eaten 5 cans a beans regularly followed by Michelle's suggested farting and burping and then a huge cake that would be point free!

Edited by veganmadre

70+ grams of fiber. haha

Before weight watchers put a cap on fiber consumption - 70 grams would have been a dream come true. Essentially, with WW points, you are consuming 1 point with every 50 calories and 1 point for every 12 g. of fat. But, lucky lovely fiber lets you subtract points. Before, it was 1 point for every 5 grams. Now, you can subtract 1 point total from each meal from fiber - meaning you cap out at 5 grams. Anything over that is overkill. Bummer.

If there wasn't a fiber cap, I would have eaten 5 cans a beans regularly followed by Michelle's suggested farting and burping and then a huge cake that would be point free!

That confused me from the first sentence lol

Oh man awesome.

I ate 8 bean burritos no cheese from TB last Friday. Good shit. I could've done 10.

I've also eaten 1.75 chipotle burritos.

I can so easily eat 1k calories in a sitting. But 1500, that's wacky.

If you ate almost two chipotle burritos in one sitting, you consumed almost 2,000 calories in one sitting. Those things are LOADED!

That confused me from the first sentence lol

I know. I was trying to figure out how to make it less confusing but my brain is complicated and I didn't figure anyone would care enough to put the brain power into figuring out what I was saying!

My point was: You can eat a crapload of food without having to count it if you're eating 70g of fiber.

Oh man awesome.

I ate 8 bean burritos no cheese from TB last Friday. Good shit. I could've done 10.

I've also eaten 1.75 chipotle burritos.

I can so easily eat 1k calories in a sitting. But 1500, that's wacky.

If you ate almost two chipotle burritos in one sitting, you consumed almost 2,000 calories in one sitting. Those things are LOADED!

Sweet. I feel really good about myself now.

I wish they had Chipotle in Decatur.

that's exactly the same chickpeas i buy once in a while.. lol..

i usually buy the dried ones.. they're really good though..

Everytime i get those kind they dont seem like they are cooked all the way through....

and Zack, dude, you're gonna take the biggest poo ever.

which one are you talking about?

the canned ( organic ) ones are ready to eat...

the dried one ( at least, the one I buy ).. is not cooked, just dried.. when i buy them i have to soak 'em and after hours of soaking i cook them for a looong.. time... but it's way more 'economical' than the canned ones..

they also save me a lot of space..

Everytime i get those kind they dont seem like they are cooked all the way through....

Yeah they often are undercooked, I don't really mind that much though. If need be I'll boil em for a bit, most of the time I just eat them, but they are undercooked a good amount of the time. Only organic canned ones I can find though, so i'll sacrifice.

I spent some time in the bathroom for sure.

Yeah they often are undercooked, I don't really mind that much though. If need be I'll boil em for a bit, most of the time I just eat them, but they are undercooked a good amount of the time. Only organic canned ones I can find though, so i'll sacrifice.

I spent some time in the bathroom for sure.

undercooked?? that's funny.. cuz i ate them once like that.. and i didn't have any problem w/ that.

I have pushed my stomach to its limit with vegetables, but I haven't tried it with beans yet. That is some impressive beanage and fiber. Americans get an average of around 10 grams of fiber a day, so you got more in one meal than most do in a week.

I wouldn't be suprised though if a lot of us get 70+ grams of fiber in a day though, especially a lot of us bigger eaters who love the burritos.