VeganMadre hits 1,000 posts.

Odidnetne

Now I hit 1,000.

I was quite sure I'd hit 1,000 last night but the anticipation was so great that I swore of VBB&F for the night, went bowling and played scrabble. Dolt! As if hitting a thousands posts wasn't nerdy enough, I just told you how I chose even MORE NERDY things to do instead...

Welcome to the club!

Thanks for all you contributions to the forum over the years, and all of your cupcakes, re-caps of meet-ups and gatherings and all the photos, advice and fun posts too.

You've made it. Enjoy the members only jacket that each person gets when they hit 1000. Of course you have to make it yourself, but after seeing how you can transform a VB t-shirt you should be fine.

Congratulations. Bowling and Scrabble are a lot of fun! I wish I could do each more often. I haven't played a good board game or went bowling in a long time.

We went bowling with our vegan meetup group. It'd been almost a year since Michael and I bowled and I proved to be just a poor a bowler a year later. Still, it was a lot of fun! David (wannalift) is an INTENSE bowler. I cracked up every time I was up next to him. He gets a look of seriousness that is priceless!

As for Scrabble, Michael and I play quite a bit. It's a nice "intellectual" game and since I'm not a challenge at all for Michael at chess, Scrabble is our stand-by. We're pretty equally matched. I win less BUT we're usually pretty close in score!

• 2 weeks later...