What's your diet like right now?

I've been eating about an 80-95% fruit diet, I'm enjoying it a lot. It's easier for me to do this in the summer time when it's hot. I'm not eating nuts or seeds. Mostly i've been eating:

-Blackberries

-Blueberries

-Raspberries

-Strawberries

-Cherries

-Bananas

-Pineapple

-Apples

-Oranges

-kiwi

-Grapefruit

-A small bit of Coconut

Haven't really been eating much cooked food, just using some protein powder and occassionally some oats. Also, Soy or Rice milk in my smoothies. I've also been doing a lot of fresh raw vegetable juicing.

How are you eating lately?

I'm on a sick diet! (because I'm sick) (I've got a cold I mean.)

Which basically means that I eat a lot of raw - but at night I feel so sorry for myself and go for the chocolate (dark, rich, lovely chocolate) OR maybe it's because it's "that" time of the month? Anyways - this is what I've been eating these past days:

Mangos

cantaloupe

Honeydew

Papaya

blueberries

BANANAS!

Dates (yum yum!!)

coconut flakes.

More dates.

More bananas

Avocados

Ruccola.

Other types of green, leafy veggies

Corn

Tomatoes

Cucumber

Beetroots

Carrots

Pears

Apples

LOTS of onions.

More onions!

Mungbeans

Mung bean sprouts.

Alfalfa sprouts

Fresh ginger

Loads of garlic (they call me marinated)

Toasted carrot bread with honey on it (the only animal sourced food I do eat occationally - especially when I'm being sick.)

Ehm.. and some homemade medicin made of thyme cooked with onions for an hour. Doesn't taste very well. But some lady from hungary at mom's work said it helps, so I had to try it!! Want to do muay thai on tuesday! Hate being sick.

Along with that, I also had some homemade vegan mudcake while watching Eurovision song contest last night (and realising how much Belarus songer looks like my ex. That was freaky!!) Cooked broccoli and homemade bean...thingies!

Am I taking up too much space again?

Did I mention that I'm sick and über-social??

Hasn't been great but on good nutrition days:

oats

bananas, oranges, mango's, berries

flaxseed

mixed raw nuts

soy milk

Vega

kidney and black beans

hummus

Ezekiel tortillas

olive oil

Clif Bars

soy jerky

tofu

mixed veggies

I've been eating great and feeling great. 811rv style... tonnes of fruit, lots of greens, very little fats, no nuts or seeds... my energy levels are high, my body is changing and I've entered a new stage of detox...

I've been eating

bananas

bluberries

stsrawberries

dates

apples

pears

plums

persimmons

custard apples (the organic ones atm are outstanding)

mangosteens

figs

dragonfruit

rocket

spinach

radicchio

chinese greens

fresh herbs

cucumbers

tomatoes

capsicums

zucchini

grapes

oranges

mandarins

mostly. some avo and olives now and then, a young coconut a bit less. trying to steer clear of stimulants like onion, garlic and chillis and finding my tolerance for them decreasing.

I am on a budget.

tofu

soymilk

peanuts

wheat germ

bananas

lentils

split green peas

brown rice

collard greens

canola/olive oil

You ever notice how when you're on a budget you eat really well? You seem to be eating really well. All of your money goes towards actual nutritious food.

You ever notice how when you're on a budget you eat really well? You seem to be eating really well. All of your money goes towards actual nutritious food.
Thanks for the compliment about my diet. Actually I don't use my money I use food stamps.

Thanks for the compliment about my diet. Actually I don't use my money I use food stamps.

That's still good though. I've heard plenty of stories of people who use food stamps for ice cream and potato chips, and it makes me mad.

oatmeal

brown rice

potatoes

onions

carrots

bell peppers

pinto beans

corn tortillas

salsa

soy protein w/ soy milk & banana

cabbage

grapefruit

apples

lentils

peanut butter

12 grain bread

*I am on a budget as well, and the 99 cent store nearby is really good about stocking up on large bags of rice, beans, etc.. as well as fresh fruit and veggies. I honestly think it is cheaper to be vegan and eat like this than to be on a S.A.D. diet.