what do you support/into except for being vegan and fit

veganpagan

I'm reallllllyyyyy into getting rid of unnecessary corporation use, for food or even gas. I really want to get a WVO car or convert a diesel to run on veggie oil. Voting with my dollar if you will.

This is all going to come to a climax when i open up my recording studio/farm sanctuary/commune/co-op after i do some bitch work for the recording industry for a few years. Then i'll denounce them.

i'm involved w/ environmental and animal rights stuff, and whenever i can, i try to make a difference..

and i also support human rights ( including gay rights and women ), anti-war, and other things..but i barely participated or did anything special to help these movements...

This could be a long list but some of the primary values that I strive to embody & act upon include: Compassion. Respect. Tolerance. Self-determination. Peace through Justice. Love. Liberation. Solidarity. Struggle. Humor is pretty good too!

Edited by loveliberate

I'm into all kinds of things. I'm into comedy, comedy movies, other sports, event promotion, traveling, eating fruit, networking, working with kids, wrestling, writing, photography, and having fun.

Veganism is a big part of my life. Bodybuilding and fitness are big parts of my life. I put those two together about 6 years ago and started a business and multiple websites. But there is a lot I'm into other than these things. There are many days I prefer to talk about other things and don't even want to hear the word vegan or bodybuilding. I just want to hang out and talk about other things. I try to have pretty good balance. I've been working too hard and too much to have proper balance but I'm working on it and being involved in comedy, spending time with kids, traveling, writing and photography are really the things that make me happiest and balance me out well.

Besides veganism, animal welfare/rights, and biking , lately I've been really into thinking. I mean really deep reflections on the state of the world and human race; what we're led to believe is true vs. what really is true; the state of, and evolution of, human consciousness.

As distracting and deceitful as the media, politicians, corporations, and society in general can be, I feel like there is a growing trend towards considering bigger issues than whether or not Paris Hilton should be freed from prison and how much healthier Subway is than BK. I want to contribute to the evolution of human consciousness, not be a hindrance through apathy or ignorance.

So, yeah, I've been into that lately. Thanks for asking - it's interesting to see what others are into and what differences and similarities there are between us.

This could be a long list but some of the primary values that I strive to embody & act upon include: Compassion. Respect. Tolerance. Self-determination. Peace through Justice. Love. Liberation. Solidarity. Struggle. Humor is pretty good too!

you damn commie you

Wow...I have so many interests! A few of them are massage, being a mama, alternative parenting, I am a feminist (although that word means many things to many people so I know it does not really explain much about my politics in that subject), stick and poke tatoo, GLBTIQ rights, learning spanish, herbalism, aromatherapy, traveling, self defense, learning poi, making candles, anti racist and anti xenophobic and lots more! But that is a good overview.

Good question! I'm into yoga (as exercise and as SO MUCH MORE than exercise), anti-BSL (breed-specific legislation), pet rescue (especially bully-breed dogs), women's rights, and all kinds of radical activism that I can't find the time for!

Rodeo, breeding purebred dogs and letting them loose without spaying or neutering, leatherworking, designing fur coats, worshipping Anna Wintour, cockfighting, testing cosmetics on cute little bunnies, and raising veal calves and geese for foie gras.

Of course, I am kidding

Let's see, other than veganism/animal rtights and getting fit.... GLBT rights, environmentalism, anything Mac related (getting my iPhone in mere days!!!), technology in general, games (Wii, DS, Mac), movies, music, theatre, reading.. can't think of anything else at the moment. I'm taking a break from a Marketing paper!

Earth, Humyn and Animal Liberation in general. I basically believe people have the right to live there lives the way they want as long as they're not harming those 3. I support gay rights, pro-choice, and like people who are liberal minded and sarcastic(Jello Biafra).

I run a small mailorder of music and zines which benefits mostly animal rights causes as well as donating from my own pocket. Bike riding, reading, playing with my son all keep me in good balance mentally and physically.

Earth, Humyn and Animal Liberation in general. I basically believe people have the right to live there lives the way they want as long as they're not harming those 3. I support gay rights, pro-choice, and like people who are liberal minded and sarcastic(Jello Biafra).

I run a small mailorder of music and zines which benefits mostly animal rights causes as well as donating from my own pocket. Bike riding, reading, playing with my son all keep me in good balance mentally and physically.

very much agreed kind sir.

oh.. i almost forgot..

and i totally support Net Neutrality.. and i believe it ( internet ) is the perfect and probably the only place that ''free speech'' still exists.. ( without it, minorities like us, would be hopeless )...