We've got Canada's Back!

robert

Who has the baddest back? (Photos from Vancouver B.C. Canada)  

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Last time LizWorld won by a landslide, so now we're Back in Action from Canada.

We've got Canada's back!

Remember that I'm a dual-citizen and have Canadian citizenship as well (father's side). So keep that in mind when you vote for who Backs up Canada.

We're bringing sexy backs:

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c210/VeganBodybuilder/lizrob3.jpg

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c210/VeganBodybuilder/lizrob4.jpg

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c210/VeganBodybuilder/lizrob5.jpg

Robert...again? I thought I already won

I had NOTHING to do with this. Hahaha, personally, I think my back suck! But it was pretty diescent 1.5 years ago.

But who wants to live in the past?

Rob - lets take some new pics when summer is over

Liz, your back is amazing! You hav lats busting out of your shirt! But I know what you mean.

Look at me too.....I used to be nearly 200lbs a few years ago (vegan of course since I've been vegan for 12 years) and now I'm like 178!!!!

So I know what you mean about not being what you once were.

Together, I think we can both get back on track. I know we didn't train much while you were here because we were on vacation, traveling, and had a super busy schedule. But, I do have the ability to have a very structured training and eating schedue and with your help, I can be in very good shape and I think you can get back into it too.

This is the land of fitness opportunity. Let's embrace it and conqueror it!

I know you had nothing to do with the poll this time, I just wanted a 2nd chance. It's never good to get knocked on your "back"

Yea dude!!! Back on track as soon as I get back!

(hahaha that was funny)

(not really..)

15th seems like far away though..and I just found out tha tmy family will be busy working heaps, so I'll pretty much hang out here doing what I do the best: absolutely nothing. hah!

I can feel the pain from going back to the weights already...ouch!

We'll have to sit down and structure everything up! That will be fun!

Eat your ham!

Offense it'll be great hanging out again!!!!

The king and queen of nintendo are flaunting their stuff.

Oh, how they look buff.

My poetry sucks and I'm lame at shooting ducks.

But at least I'm taller than both and for me thats 'nuff.

hahahaha!

I love it!

It will be great meeting you soon!!!! Good stuff man, and I'm not just talkin bout my buff tan, but what you wrote, cuz you da tall man, don't need to jump to make a big slam on a 10 foot hoop, you may be offense but your defense if poop.

word.

Yea dude!!! Back on track as soon as I get back!

(hahaha that was funny)

(not really..)

15th seems like far away though..and I just found out tha tmy family will be busy working heaps, so I'll pretty much hang out here doing what I do the best: absolutely nothing. hah!

I can feel the pain from going back to the weights already...ouch!

We'll have to sit down and structure everything up! That will be fun!

Eat your ham!

Offense it'll be great hanging out again!!!!

Yeah, back in action we'll be making it happen as soon as you get back.

I know, too bad we couldn't get the 7th and Vanilla ice, but it will give me more time to get more organized as well.

Time for me to get back to work. I'll be back later.

I'm not eating my ham but I am throwing a football over those mountains.

Wow. Awesome. I got one vote on my own website

Just kidding. I'm not bothered at all. I know the power of LizWorld's back and I'm not at a very good angle, stuck off to the side. So you don't get a good look at me in those photos.

Thanks to whoever voted for me. You get a free t-shirt Just send me a PM to let me know who you are

I better not get more than one PM about this

Well done LizWorld. I simply can't compete against you from the back. Now let's do a forearm and calf contest and see how many votes you get.....

I just did the offer after the fact for fun, since there was just one lone vote. I thought it was funny and I'll actually give that person a shirt for fun.

I don't want to make a habit of bribing people, just reward them on rare occasions when I kinda feel like it.

So I probably won't do it again, I just have hundreds of t-shirts at the moment and I like seeing them on people more than seeing them in boxes or on hangers.

And no....I didn't vote for myself.

Yeah, Liz wins, hands down, lats down, and back down!

I was just having fun and thought it was funny to only get 1 vote.

We have other photos that can be posted and we'll take more once we get back together and train seriously.

Then.....you should all see some great results for both of us!

Well done LizWorld. I simply can't compete against you from the back. Now let's do a forearm and calf contest and see how many votes you get.....

See Robert, you have TWO votes!!! I can vote for you too if you like. I do think yours a lot better anyways!

But yeah, i fyou want to win that badly, let's post pics of my other bodyparts! The only one that even shows a tiny bit of muscle happens to be my back.. rest of it just suck! So you will win without even having to pose.

Lets do it!!!

I was just joking, I'm not bothered or anything like that. And to everyone else.....don't feel like you have to vote for me in future contests, or think that you'll get a prize for doing so. This is a one-time thing because I just wanted to get rid of another shirt and found an excuse to do so, since I only had 1 vote at the time.

We'll do more posing battles soon and we'll try to incorporate more people too. Potter has some great quads and biceps so that will be hard to compete against for any of us in this area.