Liz's World - Party Time Excellent! - Destination - Portland

robert

Since I'm usually behind the camera, I decided to start a new show called Liz's World. I don't have any editing skills, or music skills, or any other kind of skills to make it cool. So I'm just posting RAW footage capturing Liz's World.

Some videos are classic, so don't miss them!

Day #2 of Liz's return to Portland:

On the playground. Don't ask me what that sound is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAxwNUIORTo

What Liz does on Vacation:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3t2z_8Qxkg

Eat Tina EAT! (A Must See)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBtc7jXxCkg

Liz eat's too much at Potter's:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qktVWFaeobc

Liz vs. xdarthveganx's cat:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2yuruy6MAk

LizWorld can't stop eating:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztIWxwM5Mf8

Edited by robert

Thanks. I have my moments. Sometimes I'm not very good, other times it's nearly perfect

We haven't watched it in quite a while so later this week I'll have more practice!

Now I'm totally exhausted from posting all these videos. But it was a fun day and now Liz has her own show:

Liz's World!

I really figured Liz wouldn't eat the dessert. I thought she'd be grossed out by seeing it but maybe she was so grossed out by seeing it that she had to hide it in her stomach.

I already watched some videos from Tuesday and they are awesome! I'll try to post more of them on Wednesday if I can find the time! We've been way too busy lately! But we have some great stuff on video to share soon.

I already watched some videos from Tuesday and they are awesome! I'll try to post more of them on Wednesday if I can find the time! We've been way too busy lately! But we have some great stuff on video to share soon.

We need to get you an ump. cam for VV'07 so that nothing will be missed

Dude, I'm really getting into the movie thing! I have a professional DVD out that has done thousands in sales, and I have a few other DVD projects in the works, but I'd love to do some sort of Real World video for Vegan Vacation 07. If not for this event, for some other mini vegan gathering out here.

I often have the camera rolling for fun. Liz doesn't always know it's on but we get some funny videos that way

Bring on the Real "Liz" World!

Dude, I'm really getting into the movie thing! I have a professional DVD out that has done thousands in sales, and I have a few other DVD projects in the works, but I'd love to do some sort of Real World video for Vegan Vacation 07. If not for this event, for some other mini vegan gathering out here.

I often have the camera rolling for fun. Liz doesn't always know it's on but we get some funny videos that way

well as much as I hate reality tv, and tv in general...

it be kind of cool to see some fun vegan documentaries.

perhaps future vacations/mini-vegan gatherings...film with purpose of putting together some sort of show/documentary/dvd?

well as much as I hate reality tv, and tv in general...

it be kind of cool to see some fun vegan documentaries.

perhaps future vacations/mini-vegan gatherings...film with purpose of putting together some sort of show/documentary/dvd?

Yeah, our videos wouldn't be dumbing down like generally most of what's on TV today. Our shore videos weren't either...us stuffing Topher with Almond Butter? That's educational.

Store-bought guacamole?! Robert.. this is completely unacceptable. Next time I'm up I'm bringing avocados and making a proper southern california guac.

Dude, I was hungry. And I am VERY picky with what I buy...byt yeah, if I would have had TIME to make the tuff myself I so sould have! But by the time we reached Potter and Jamie, I felt like I could eat the couch! Mmm, fiber.

So please, come up here and make me some food

Robert - we should film you some more....Im not too...er, keen on this whole Liz's own video thread thing... It's just too much of....me.

Stop filming me

Store-bought guacamole?! Robert.. this is completely unacceptable. Next time I'm up I'm bringing avocados and making a proper southern california guac.

Dude, I was hungry. And I am VERY picky with what I buy...byt yeah, if I would have had TIME to make the tuff myself I so sould have! But by the time we reached Potter and Jamie, I felt like I could eat the couch! Mmm, fiber.

So please, come up here and make me some food

Robert - we should film you some more....Im not too...er, keen on this whole Liz's own video thread thing... It's just too much of....me.

Stop filming me

If I had avocadoes we could have made guacamole at my house with that mango/peach salsa I have.

If I had avocadoes we could have made guacamole at my house with that mango/peach salsa I have.

*mega drool*

Save that thought for next time we hang out in your area!!!! That would be a killer for sure!!!! mmmmm, yum yum YUM!

mango-peach salsa?! snap.. that sounds good. I'll have to give that a try myself.

It's FREAKING AMAZING! I'll take a look at who makes it, but it's the best salsa I've ever had. It's only like 25 mg of salt too, as opposed to 100 - 200 mg I see in every other salsa I've ever eaten.

Do you buy this stuff in town or online? I wonder what stores might sell it.

I buy it at a co-op, but I've seen it in grocery stores. I'm sure it would make good guacamole when teamed with avocado, but I normally like putting it over rice & beans.

Ed, what are the ingredients in that peach mango salsa?

I don't have the ingredients list handy, but it's something to the tune of: Tomatoes, peaches, mango puree, tomato puree, peach puree, garlic, onion, fresh cilantro...and I can't really remember the rest.

I'm going to be moving this whole talk about salsa though to another thread, probably in Recipes.

....Edit: Nevermind, I'm not a moderator on this topic.