hey everyone! how do's?

steve_zen

hey everyone, hope you don't mind. I just stumbled across your forum and thought, wow, this is something I've been meaning to do forever! find new people who actually understand we don't have to eat 10 raw eggs in the morning, use steroids, eat copious amounts of meat, gobble up truck loads of whey, to achieve some decent results. we are what we eat after all.

hi, I'm steve btw, 32 years old. trying really hard now for more than a decade of being vegan. I practice power yoga daily, lift dumbells, go running lot's, but always looking for new routines.

that's me to a T.

thanks for hearing me out, best wishes to you all from bonnie scotland!

Welcome Steve! You'll like our group here. We have an awesome community that seems to get stronger everyday. There are lots of other members with some of your similar interests as well.

Please enjoy the forum, explore around and meet lots of great people.

All the best and welcome aboard!

hey everyone! thank you so much for the warm welcomes!

just enjoying a soy coffee over here, I know I know, coffee aint do best. but we gotta have some vices in life I guess. what's your poison? hehe, I should make that my first topic post.

yes indeedy flanders77, yoga and running is a wonderful combo. the two compliment each other nicely methinks

I'm not exactly a gym buff, just a bit shy to train around others, hopefully I'll get over that though.

many thanks!

thanks so much everyone! yeah tis me, 10 years of hard labour :/

op's make that 11. I ran all the blubber off first, then started work to hone and tone. I never really wanted to be BIG, just supple, toned and hopefully find peace of mind in total fitness, I guess that was the inclination.

currently 126@5'11"

weapons of choice, yoga, running, dumbells, determination and soya milk!

nice to meet you all!

• 1 month later...

Welcome Steve_zen,

I noticed you have included 'zen' in your name also. Are you practicing? I am very interested in your routine, I want to look just like you do! Please, can you point me in the direction of a book or CD or something about the yoga you practice? And what size dumbells do you use?

With Deepest Bows in Your Direction,

Jonzen