I have returned!

VeganEssentials

Been away for a while, first because I was working far too long each day and didn't get to keep up, then about 6 weeks ago I was diagnosed with a rare eye condition (ocular histoplasmosis) that really has put some changes into my life, keeping me away even longer. Now that I've got more time on my hands (life needs to be lower-stress from now on, so that means fewer 12+ hour work days) and I'm healed up enough to be able to lift again after my surgical treatments I'm going to resume training and try to get to post more often. It's not fun suffering from partial blindness and knowing it'll most likely get worse as I get older, but since I can start training again I'm going to make the most of my time, so I'll definitely be on the board more often to report progress and I work to gain back the strength that came with a 25 lb. weight loss this past month and a half. Look for the log to be updated again soon!

Welcome back!

Hey Ryan,

A bunch of us had been wondering what you had been up to. I've known you for years so I know all about those 12-hour days you have and figured you were just busier than usual.

I'm really sorry to hear about the eye condition and I hope it gets better rather than worse. Ease back into everything and take good care of yourself.

We're happy to have you back. You're our biggest and strongest guy and we love you man.

Hope to see you at an event in the near future. I'm not sure which event is next in line for both of us to be at, but I'm sure within a year we'll cross paths.

All the best to you and welcome back.