Ways to make money quickly

robert

Google explains it on their website too, so I could have just copied and pasted it here but I always wanted to tread lightly. If someone just sits and clicks all day long, they'll investigate and close down the account or something like that (I think). So I quietly just posted them. But I've seen lots of people explain how they work on other sites so I felt comfortable explaining it here too.

Some links are great! I've discovered some cool websites that way. Of course a bunch are useless or lame, but many of them are good.

The ads really benefit everyone. The company pays Google to get their ads out there on sites with a similar interest........Google gets paid and serves up the ads on various websites.......the website gets paid per ad that is clicked on and the company gets more traffic to their website.

Everyone wins and for me it is so helpful because I built this community, I've given so much away, sponsored so many events and athletes, and have worked really hard to make this a positive and popular place to hang out online. It's just a nice reward for a lot of work, and it requires no work, other than clicks, which as I said, help all parties involved.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats Googles revenue model.

Place peoples ads at the right target / content location for varying prices & grades (auction / bid system). If / when it gets clicked a certain PLACEMENT price is charged to the advertiser of which a part is kept by Google and a part goes to the CONTENT provider.

AdSense & AdManager - The last time I remember interviewing with them.

Yeah, good times. I still do that from time to time My dad saves cans for me. 5 cents for each one! I'll take whatever I can get, but this ad and affiliate thing I've got going on now is the most efficient thing I've tried.

We used to do it when I lived in Hawaii. However we had parties all the time and just turned in the cans we bought along with the cans people brought. I can remember getting a decent amount of money but this was 16yrs ago.

• 1 month later...

I realized the more effectively and efficiently I work....the more money I make

Yeah, I know.........it took me a while to figure that out.

I also found a way to produce 1,000 more DVDs for FREE In this case, it was all about who I know and someone who decided to work with me on a project.

But anyway, I'm going back to the old fashion way of doing things....just working "smarter" not "harder." But still working hard.

• 2 weeks later...

Good news all around!

I just got a $200 check from Google (from the ad clicks) and I have a NEW shipment of DVDs that I got totally for FREE on a trade.

The ads are still producing revenue, which helps me do all kinds of other things that contribute to this community, and the DVDs provide $16,000 of potential retail material for "free"!

Anyway, things are finally coming togther and I'll be doing more online affiliates soon. It's nice to see some things pay off since I put countless hours into this site over the past 6 years.

$ is coming in and stress is going down.

As some of you noticed, we've also totally re-vamped www.veganbodybuilding.com and that takes $ too. I have a National Speaking Tour now that I put together and things are finally coming into place.

Of course if you visit my house, you'll see a complete mess, an office that is covered in papers, and I appear to be completely disorganized. I'm actually not organized, but I'm "with it" enough to make things happen at the moment.

Of course if you visit my house, you'll see a complete mess, an office that is covered in papers, and I appear to be completely disorganized. I'm actually not organized, but I'm "with it" enough to make things happen at the moment.

Haha, sooo true.

Haha, sooo true.

I second that

Hey, both of you........get off my back! Just kidding. Yeah, I'm a mess, but I'm working on it.

Anyway, all is going well and I can finally start to pay off the people I owe.

Thanks for supporting my company in all the ways that you all do....ordering t-shirts, DVDs, supporting banner ads and affiliate programs, and just being here to help grow this community.

Opportunities just keep on coming and that transfers over to all of us here in this community as we offer more and more benefits to the members here.

Time for me to head out. Thanks for the support!

Painting is a good way to make money quickly! I just painted for 10 hours a day for 5 days and got $500!

Just another way to make some money quickly, or if you do it regularly, a way to make money consistently.

Lots of good ways out there, I'm just sharing a few I've done recently. Ads and affiliate programs and odd jobs have helped out big time in addition to my regular job lately.

• 2 weeks later...

This is turning into more of a blog

I just saved a lot of money by not spending money.......I know, what a concept......but it works!

I was away for nearly 2 weeks staying with other people, 4 days at a retreat, etc. I didn't have to spend money on food, or gas for my car since I wasn't driving around, and it was just a really efficient way to save some money.

I didn't "Make Money Quickly" but I did save money quickly, which led to me having more money.

Tonight I did a presentation and sold some DVDs afterwards so that was great. I'll be heading to the East Coast soon and I plan on selling dozens of DVDs out there so things are starting to pick up and I'm starting to finally SAVE some money!

Anyway, just thought I'd share. Even though I'm somewhat blogging away here, feel free to post your own thoughts on making money quickly since so many of us on here are interested in doing exactly that to pay of bills, loans or just to buy food or pay for a gym membership.

Thanks.

Hey Robert,

I'll be honest, I didn't read through this thread (I'm kinda lazy like that ), so if this has been mentioned already, I apoloogize...

BUT... I think you should have a donations/sponsorship button on your forum, website or myspace. There are probably dozens of people who appreciate the hard work that you do and would want to just give to the "cause" of spreading veganism throughout the Country with all of the positive work that you do.

So many fitness women have a Sponsorship link on their website. I don't see anything wrong with it. Make it about "spreading the word" and not about funding "Robert"... y'know what I'm sayin?

Thanks Princess,

Yeah that was mentioned a time or two and it's something I may do. I was in some situations where I needed to make some money quickly to pay for things, pay of debt, etc. I'm still "in that same boat" I guess, so I'm always looking for little ways to increase income based on my networking, my talents, abilities, time, etc.

Things like the Google Ads have helped quite a bit. More focus on "saving" money has helped quite a bit as well. Recent DVD sales have played a big factor and taking on odd jobs too. I'm also working harder at my regular job (working for Vega) and I'm getting rewarded for that as well.

Thanks for the suggestions and I may implement that sometime soon. All the best!

I have an idea for making money, (kind of) quickly. There are so many fitness, and nutrition magazines out there. I have no idea what your contract is like with vega, but maybe you could write some articles about what you know about being vegan, and fitness, and then send it to some of these types of magazines. People all around the world are looking for ways to improve their health, and I know I've looked at many magazine articles about nutrition,and fitness. And I might add, that some of what I read was downright laughable. But if you're not into writing I don't think this will work.

Awesome! I have a basement full of shirts, shorts, hats, all kinds of things. I don't have all the items up online because I only have a few of certain items like shorts or pants. But the shirts, I have plenty of.

Thanks for the support! I enjoy supporting this community and lifestyle and try to offer a number of things such as our DVD, clothing items, as well as featuring lots of other athletes on our website and creating opportunities for vegan athletes to excel.

I just donated a handful of DVDs to Whole Foods Market today. Maybe some of them will lean more towards plant-based nutrition in the future. I'm looking to donate some to libraries as well. I think it will create more interest in the vegan athletic lifestyle.

Thanks again.

I have an idea for making money, (kind of) quickly. There are so many fitness, and nutrition magazines out there. I have no idea what your contract is like with vega, but maybe you could write some articles about what you know about being vegan, and fitness, and then send it to some of these types of magazines. People all around the world are looking for ways to improve their health, and I know I've looked at many magazine articles about nutrition,and fitness. And I might add, that some of what I read was downright laughable. But if you're not into writing I don't think this will work.

Thanks hsorlando,

I have submitted articles for lots of magazines. I don't get paid for it but it can lead to more DVD sales www.veganfitnessteam.com, t-shirt sales, and more forum members, which could mean more banner ads clicks which generates revenue.

Thanks for the suggestion and I really do want to start writing more. Writing is one of my very very very favorite things! I love to write! I just got lazy and stayed away from it for a while.

I will try to do more mainstream outreach to get more people over to www.veganbodybuilding.com to increase the chances of sales, banner ad clicks, and of course it builds our community which can help build my individual reputation.

I wish the ads were even more productive than they are, but they certainly help at the moment.

I'm learning that right now...the most effective way for me to save money is to not spend money. That is a lot different than "making" money, or bringing in NEW revenue, but it still helps and allows me to do more things in this industry.

Thanks.

There are many Ways to make Money Quickly. Good Ways, Bad ways, Smart Ways and Stupid Ways. Here are a few examples.

Good and Smart Ways: Sell stuff on Ebay. Some stuff will sell pretty decent. You could also Invest in the stock market.

Bad and Stupid ways: You and a child in you're family dress as poor people and make the child walk up to people walking buy and have him say," Please sir, can I have some more". Or you could Literally make money.

Selling stuff is a good call. Many people have seen my house and that it is filled with things! I have literally hundreds of items of things to get rid of. I'm going to donate a bunch of stuff just because I need it to go away, but I will sell some things as well.

Good suggestion

I've got a few good things going on with the t-shirts and DVDs I sell. I sold both today for example, a couple of shirts and DVD as well. The banner ads help and odd jobs here and there and reducing the amount of times I eat at restaurants is helping too.

• 2 months later...

Discover something that you're really good at that also allows you to make money (my tour was one of the best things I've ever done). I can't wait until my 2008 tour!

I got better each time I performed.

On another note. The Google Ads are still bringing in money, which is great for this website, especially now as we take actions to repair and protect it.

Lately some of the ads have been strange and haven't applied much to this website. I'll try to filter out the bad ones soon.

Basically the way it works is each ad that is clicked on generates money for an account that goes to this website. It's as simple as that. I try to keep the ads relevant and helpful, but sometimes that can be challenging since they are word sensitive.

I'm always looking for ways to increase income and a bunch of my friends and probably many of you are too, so keep the ideas coming!

• 1 month later...

I got another check from Google today.

Thanks for supporting the ads on here. I know some of you don't like them, others don't even notice them, but there are some good links out there.

I'll try to filter it so mostly appropriate and helpful ones come up.

It helps me pay for the site, pay Richard, pay for website contest prizes, t-shirts, etc.

So the ads on here have been helpful!

Thanks for supporting/putting up with them.

Glad to know what we fixed our recent errors too! Back in Action!