Video: Training

Troy

Thanks guys! I'm glad you like it

Zack, I knew I'd get called out on that so I remixed the song a little bit... in the original X says:

"...Mind Over Mayhem No Mistakes

Lift Some Weights

Eat Some Steaks

But You Dont Really Want That Face To Face..."

I changed it to:

"Lift Some Weights

Lift Some Weights

Lift Some Weights

Eat Some Steaks

But You Dont Really Want That,

You Dont Really Want That,

You Dont Really Want That..."

vegan subliminal message

Edited by Troy

Nice Work, Man!

Thanks Devil's Plaything!

Nice 100 lbs DB Press! I bet you could do that all day! Nice extensions too.

That was a max set on both the press and the extensions. All day... probably not My fatigue sets in quick even with upwards of 120 seconds between sets. I try to stay between 90 and 150 seconds (max) rest between sets. (1 1/2 to 2 1/2 minutes) Thanks for the compliment Josh!

you're big

Thanks Tasha! But not big enough............

Nice work...you need some Naughty By Nature soundtrack music for the next one though.

Sometimes I can't tell if you are being for real or not? Actually I am a Naughty By Nature fan and my favorite track is "Uptown Anthem", I use to lift to that song all the time. Similarly, both the track on the vid and Uptown and Anthem have great intros imo, that is, if you like mainstream hip hop. If you can find Uptown Anthem with the subtle remixed hook from the movie "Juice", that is one I like a bit better.

great stuff! thanks for sharing

Right on, I hope to make another video related to my diet, maybe some peops would find that interesting..? Maybe showcase the Blendtec!?!?

• 2 weeks later...
Nice! And great form too.

Thanks! I actually sent the link to my friend who is Doctor in PT up in the twin cities and all he did was comment on how bad my form was He likes to give me a hard time!!! I'm talking to him tonight to see how I can fix my "bad form habits". He's always got great advice on what to avoid when doing certain movements. Maybe I'll have to remake this video so it is up to his standard.

Dude - nice vid.

Do you have an online training/diet log? I would love to see a sample menu for one day. Do you have trouble putting on size? How long have you been training?

Thanks Andrew

Training log is here... I'm just about to update it... TRAIN

Diet log is here: EAT

I am having trouble putting on "weight"... as for "size"... its all a matter of opinion. I have been training off and on since I was 16. I had my longest drought of no training from late 2005 to late 2007 where I became scrawny. I have been training and eating "hard" since late September of last year (5 months).

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...