Recently Watched

Dr. Pink

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The old Stand By Me? - with the Ben.E.King soundtrack..

If so I absolutely love that movie, one of the best ever

Whil Wheaton, Corey Feldmon, Richard Dryefus. River Phoenix and the fat kid who became Jerry O'connel. Directed by Rob Reiner. They find a dead body of a murdered kid. Doge trains and stuff.

I follow a couple anime series like Naruto Shippuden and I have been watching Arrested Development when I work out or draw. It is always delightful to be interrupted by laughter in the middle of a set. If you want a taste of the weird and animated Paprika was a fun visual ride through dreams. It was probably one of the last movies I watched recently. Oh yeah someone paid for me to go see Iron Man as I would not see it myself. I do not like the popularization of classic super heroes in movies or TV shows in general. I am a bit of a purist when it comes to my super heroes. I thought they characterized Tony Stark pretty well but almost everything around him was paper thin and mostly for show, not true to the comic book.

Whil Wheaton, Corey Feldmon, Richard Dryefus. River Phoenix and the fat kid who became Jerry O'connel. Directed by Rob Reiner. They find a dead body of a murdered kid. Doge trains and stuff.

And a young Kiether Sutherland!

Good movie

• 2 weeks later...

I just saw the French horror movie A L'Interieur (Inside).

That was hardcore. Pure carnage. blood everywhere. Truly disturbing scenes. It's feminine horror, gore, with scissors and all kinds of strange weapons. Arielle Dombasle is pure evil in this; her voice, her look... Even if sometimes it was a bit over the top, it's still pretty realistic. I suggest it to those who love this genre of cinema.

When I was in Portland I watched Batman Dark Knight, and it was a very cool movie. I think it may have been Heath Ledgers best role in all the movies he made. His character, the Joker was done so well, he was basically insane. Christian Bale also did an extraordinary job playing Batman/Bruce Wayne. One minute you love Batman saving everyone, the next you really want to slap Bruce Wayne.

I've watched Day Watch and Night Watch recently. Best vampire movies evar.

I agree, these are great Vampire movies.

I'd be interested to hear what you thought of Day Watch?

I thought Night watch was brilliant, I'm liked Day Watch, just not sure he needed to introduce new ideas etc (Eg The Chalk).

It will be interesting to see what happens in the final part of the Triology.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Got roped into seeing Star Wars Clone Wars animated jobbie. I was bored throughout - I'm not really a fan of Star Wars, kind of liked the originals. But this didn't even feel like part of the same story, was really aimed at a younger audience I guess, even so, I felt what they did was unacceptable