Chiseled Chest Contest - Submit entries! Enter May 13-20

robert

We've hammered out the biceps and triceps contests and now we're on to the chest! It is open to men and women just like all our contests.

-You have a full week to submit photos and then we'll separate the men and women and open up polls for a week of voting. The winners get featured on our main website and get free t-shirts.

-The photos must have been taken within the past 4 weeks (basically within 30 days), so only current photos please.

-You don't have to show full body, but please allow us to verify that the photo is you, just as in all the contests.

-No editing of the photos is allowed, aside from cropping, but no photoshop or enhancements.

-It doesn't matter if you are cold or pumped up, but the pumped up photos will get the best results, get the most votes, and best represent Vegan Bodybuilding to the general public when they visit the front of our website.

-You must submit a photo or two or three within a week, so by next Monday May 20th.

Thanks and have fun!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Potential entries....don't let that comment deter you ........... Troy, I'd love to see you enter! I'd also love to see Daywalker get in on this one, Octo, and of course, everyone else.

If we get low turn-out....I may jump in, even though chest is one of my weaker muscle groups and I'm really waiting for a certain muscle group or two to bust loose and dethrone Octo!

If you haven't entered a contest yet, feel free to do so! If you've entered the others, come on back for this one too!

Women.........just google or "search" women's bodybuilding to know how to pose for this one......upper part of the chest near the clavicles is what is typically judged.

Have fun everyone! I actually trained chest at the Mecca today and got SWOL and took some pics....so watch out!

I need to add another 10 lbs of muscle before my pecs will stand out in a picture. On a sad side note, I just did some posing and discovered that my right side is bigger than my left!!!! I understand this with arms but not with my pecs!

I will probably enter this contest, I missed the other two. I had pretty defined chest last year at this time, but I had surgery this past September and not suppose to be working the chest muscles with heavy weights for at least a year. But what the heck, the guys will get a kick out of the photos even if I don't win lol

The first contestant! Small chest but I compensate it with low definition.

http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk250/tuc_finland/DSC04180-crop-1.jpg

Actually I just realized I used auto brightness balance for the photo because the pic was a bit too dark. If it's not ok I have to take new pics with other camera to have the brightness right, my own camera is old and malfunctioning a bit. Anyway, aside from brightness this is unedited and no enhancements are used.

nobbi, the photos submitted here are going to be voted on next week. There is no time to pump any more muscle in your pecs. The schedule is here:

viewtopic.php?t=13030

Nice pecs anyway, but I bet you could get even better shots of your chest with proper flexing.

Oh, and thanks Rob! By staying positive I get loads of motivation myself!

nobbi, the photos submitted here are going to be voted on next week. There is no time to pump any more muscle in your pecs. The schedule is here:

viewtopic.php?t=13030

Nice pecs anyway, but I bet you could get even better shots of your chest with proper flexing.

Oh, and thanks Rob! By staying positive I get loads of motivation myself!

Thanks Tuc. Obviously I misunderstood this contest. I thought that it was just the beginning... Thanks also for the schedule.

Troy wins. No other male need enter.

Such high expectations! I hope to see everybody thats participating lately do all the contests, the more competitors the better. I also hope Daywalker, Octo, and YOU post some pics this time around. Your side chest pose was money, put it up bro, or take a new one with a little better lighting. I'll try to get "supa pumped" for my next chest workout on Monday and post them the same day, which is the last day of the chest contest I think.

Two sweet photos up of tuc and johan already! Tomorrow is chest day for me. Gonna pump da shizzle out of it and then flash the digi cam. Hmmm.. which pose will I use and when will i post it? Im afraid to post since most now will prob wait til last minute and blow this competition out of the water. All the ladies who want to enter should do some upper chest exercises and show off them man-jugs, I mean pecs.

Great pics so far! Anyone else up for it? I hope we still get good participation like we've had in the biceps and triceps contests. Octo won a close battle with sydneyvegan in the biceps and ran away with it in the triceps but he is beatable and the reign could end anytime.

Let's see those chest pics!

OK man..........Troy and I may jump in to try to stop the 3-peat! I'm not sure if I'll jump in on this one because I'm waiting to splash in with a certain muscle group I've been working on, but we'll see!

Actually, I think it would be awesome either way.... A 3-peat is pretty incredible....winning 3 muscle groups in a row would be awesome! And cool to have a reigning champ that will someday be taken down (legs watch out!).

But a new winner would be cool too.

I love the fact that this is where Jimi is breaking through big time! He won't be known as Octo anymore, he'll be Jimi Sitko and you'll remember his name!

www.veganbodybuilding.com where the Vegan Bodybuilding stars are made!

It's not a Robert Cheeke, Robbie Hazeley and Alexander Dargatz show anymore and it's an awesome feeling for me to watch new stars grow and develop and take on that role (such as SeaSiren has over the past year).

I love it!

FYI.......I'm paying notice to those who are entering ALL contests and you'll be rewarded for doing so

I never mentioned it before but I can't help but love the enthusiasm and support a bunch of you have had by entering all of them so far!

P.S. cubby....your tris were awesome, I can't believe they didn't get more votes

Thanks to all who have been involved with entering and voting!