Meet up in Germany!

Daywalker

Hi vegan friends!

K-oz and i have recently moved and want to make a little vegan house-warming party. This has delayed a bit because of my contest-diet - no food, no party

End of november Johnathan and his girlfriend Kathryn come to Germany and they'll also be visiting us. On november 27th and december 3rd they'll be supporting me at my last 2 competitions this year!

Everyone is welcome to join us!

Flanders, roid-rage, lelle - i hope i didn't forget someone from Germany. Even kadett8, if you can make it from Austria.

December 3rd the competition is near Erfurt - but it's the European and World Championship, so hey, it can't be too far for you to come!

Afterwards, my diet is over

On sunday the 4th we'll make a little party, nothing big, just a few vegan friends and good food.

So, everyone, you're invited to join us!

K-oz and i live in Bad Homburg, very near to Frankfurt.

Hope i'll see a bunch of you fit vegans soon,

love and peace,

Daywalker

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That sounds great Alex, I don't think I'll be able to make it this time but I'll be in Germany for the world cup so maybe we can meet then.

I don't know the dates yet, will find out after the draw is made. Anyway, it's still 8 months away, I will keep you posted.

I heard by the way that Germany is one of the cleanest countries in the world -- very little littering and garbage in the streets, etc. very clean streets.

is this true?

wish I could come. I would love to go to germany and then Austria and then New Zealand and even Switzerland.

some day for sure.

I met two (absolutely gorgeous) boys from Germany two weeks ago (and their girlfriends too ) and I heard that about Germany too, the girlfriends are American and have visited over there with the boys, and they all agreed it is just impeccably clean and beautiful.

Nat, we should gang up and tour the world together!

I heard by the way that Germany is one of the cleanest countries in the world -- very little littering and garbage in the streets, etc. very clean streets.

is this true?

I don't think so, no. At least i hope here it's not the cleanest! :shocked: We have way too much litter in the greens here

I really get mad when i see trash in the forest!

Okay, in the cities it's okay, we have good cleaning services.

But i hate the mentality of people who just throw anything on the floor where they walk

Meggy, Nat, you are ALWAYS welcome! Whenever you want to visit, whenever you are in Europe or Germany, just call and i'll guide you here

let me know when you are available and I am totally in. I am done school (finally) in April. Thereafter, I am free at last, free at last....

and down for ANYTHING.

oops i messed up the quotes there but oh well.

Editted to clean up the language.

Edited by compassionategirl

let me know when you are available and I am totally in. I am done school (finally) in April. Thereafter, I am free at last, free at last....

and down for ANYTHING.

oops i fucked up the quotes there but oh well.

Hehe I am a moron trying to quote people, I never do it right....

Being done with school is a distant dream! But it will happen and thereafter I'm celebrating with a world tour! A vegan travelling partner would be awesome....if you're patient we can make it happen

And Alex, you and K-Oz can be stop number one, if that's ok with Nat of course

and down for ANYTHING.

Hehe I am a moron trying to quote people, I never do it right....

Being done with school is a distant dream! But it will happen and thereafter I'm celebrating with a world tour! A vegan travelling partner would be awesome....if you're patient we can make it happen

And Alex, you and K-Oz can be stop number one, if that's ok with Nat of course

totally. It is now set in stone. we are going whenever YOU can get away!!

yup first stop can be alex and K-oz.

[quote name="compassionategirl

Hehe I am a moron trying to quote people' date=' I never do it right....

[/quote]

hahah i fell off my chair laughing when I read that. "A moron trying to quote people." ya, that sounds just like me too!!!

and I just see that i fucked up the quote again. i give up

[quote name="compassionategirl

Hehe I am a moron trying to quote people' date=' I never do it right....

[/quote]

hahah i fell off my chair laughing when I read that. "A moron trying to quote people." ya, that sounds just like me too!!!

and I just see that i fucked up the quote again. i give up

Hehe, and we totally hijacked this thread I can't even follow the quotes anymore it's just a jumble! We rock

totally. It is now set in stone. we are going whenever YOU can get away!!

yup first stop can be alex and K-oz.

Hooray!

. . . . .

. . . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . . .

. . . . .

. . . .

. . .

. . . .

You two truly rock

I try to persuade K-Oz to make her (in)famous Tiramisu for us when you come

Oh, that's a good idea - i have to try that for december when Johnathan and Kathryn come, too

:shock:

if you would ask me to tell you the two most characteristic things about germany, i would say : cold and grey!

(and absolutely not clean!!!)

Lelle, shh, i want them to visit!

*lol*

Actually, at the moment it's cold and grey, but hey, it's fall, almost winter! I like the weather, though, Just need to buy warmer trousers now

Winter is perfect for bulking. You eat a lot of food, and sit around in warm rooms, reading or watching movies, drinking tea... move a lot less than in summer