Best Overall Physique Contest! 2 weeks to enter! More prizes

robert

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, when i first thought about this contest, i said to myself: "no friggin' way", but when i read that battle scars award extra points, i decided that in that case, it's not so bad. I can't take full body pictures because my camera won't stand up sideways, so i'll need my gf to take better pics and i'll post 'em if i get it done in time. So here's my front, back and side(ish) pictures.. I'll probably regret posting these the next morning, but what the hell, won't be the first mistake of my life.

1601140870_A007pieni.JPG.e1dd2c05828fb5b17f6cd45fe0929813.JPG

FRONT

1578729747_A008pieni.JPG.a9632e5a33090c5a2d3dedfe5cc6cb3f.JPG

BACK

1699423533_A001pieni.JPG.35bee2851da8de2f4498ec3bfea3b0e9.JPG

SIDE(ISH)

adamx don't your neighbors mind that you walk around outside in your underwear?

Is that the world we are living in????? Being concerned about what our neighbours might think about us???

My neighbors would call the cops.

Thats one thing I love about my neighborhood. Everyone very well understands the police aren't there to help you. And everyone understands if they snitch on the wrong person horrible things will likely happen to them and their family. So everyone minds their own business and we never have police presence on the block.

Thats one thing I love about my neighborhood. Everyone very well understands the police aren't there to help you. And everyone understands if they snitch on the wrong person horrible things will likely happen to them and their family. So everyone minds their own business and we never have police presence on the block.
Snitches Get Stiches! I wanna move to your neighborhood.

Wow! Awesome! Rest of the World..........catch up!!!

Let's go!

The pics taken so far are great examples of how to showcase the body...so use those as examples of how to pose front, side and back.

Thanks!

You're all awesome and all getting prizes just for entering. I really appreciate it!

Is this whole thing over now? Just in case its not....ill post some pics Edited by Mik