WANTED: Male Friend in Portland Area IMMEDIATELY!

Lean and Green

Ok. So it's been great. Me and thendanisays have spent all our time together bonding with little need for the outside world which leads us to socializing less often than not. But here's the problem. I have nothing but a female influence on my life and nothing else. And Dani is oh so very in touch with her emotions. To make matters worse, unfortunately, I have always been in touch with my feminine side, perhaps a bit much. Whatever, i'm not ashamed to admit it.

HOWEVER, between myself being feminine and Dani being the bulk of my social scene with the exception of us getting together with Jessi and Tasha a handful of times, oh and Robert here and there as well but c'mon lets face it ROBERT DOESN'T COUNT! For gosh sakes, he is just as feminine as me HELPPPPPPPPPPPPP!

And now I just found out a gay friend of ours from work (who is one of the dearest souls ever btw) has invited us this friday to hand together with 9 other of his close gay friends. Call me crazy but I don't think that is necessarily helping my man's man masculinity over here! sheeeeeezsh. Some balance over here, i'm turning into a woman more and more as the days go on!

So I post this thread in desparation; wanted MALE FRIEND and once again Robert doesn't count !!!!!

C'mon... Randall, Aaron, somebody!?

it's all good; still loving life

how's the t-leves going?
got confused for a sec there, you mean my testosterone levels? ... do those emoticon give you an idea!

Hilarious post.

If I lived near you ( and did these things ) I could come over so we could drink beer together, spit, watch tractor pulls and leave the toilet seat up together. It would be start.

BW, I implore to drive your tractor cross country and save me; i'll reimburse you for all the seeds you spit along the way.

I would want a male friend that wouldn't get a crush on me and wouldn't try to get me to have sex with him.

Done and done, as long as you have a masculine side, I need to balance out over here

Lean and Green needs a bromance.

LOL That's freaking hysterical

BB: But I thought we were already?

I would want a male friend that wouldn't get a crush on me and wouldn't try to get me to have sex with him.

Done and done, as long as you have a masculine side, I need to balance out over here

That's great.

lol, Hanna stays feminine, I'll be the guy, perhaps we can both move to Portland.

BB: But I thought we were already?

That's great.

lol, Hanna stays feminine, I'll be the guy, perhaps we can both move to Portland.

DO IT!!!!!!!!! That would be so cool. Seriously

I am way more manly and way more hard than I used to be. It comes with my new roles in life.....some would say a force to be reconned with these days. Others say I'm a bad ass. Some still think I'm just rediculous. It is true that I am rarely in Portland these days with no signs of returning for long periods in the upcoming future but I'd enjoy hanging out.

I'll be in touch.

I'm a bit too masculine for a girl. I belch. I fart. I play video games all the time. It's great. You guys really know how to live.

Huh? I don't play video games. ?

But I do live with my wife, 2 daughters and 1 grandfaughter.

How lucky can a guy get?

Huh? Now that I think about it, it time to go sailing.

Poor L&G I know exactly how you feel.

I spend all my time with my gf & her sister.And my mum.And my sister.All the people in my office are women except one.Come to think of it, I dont have any male friends, although that is mainly to do with the fact that all my male friends are omni's & I dont bother with them anymore.

Sorry I cant help but I am way too far away!

Guy's it's just not getting any better over here. Thank god when Jessi and Mishe came over last night to chill, Jessi brought her man, Joe, a man's man. We discussed future plans on pickup truck riding and beer can chugging adventures to come. I did however relapse today as I threw on this for Dani and we hugged for hours weeping the day away...

HEEEEEEEELP!!!!!! PLEASE!

Guy's it's just not getting any better over here. Thank god when Jessi and Mishe came over last night to chill, Jessi brought her man, Joe, a man's man. We discussed future plans on pickup truck riding and beer can chugging adventures to come. I did however relapse today as I threw on this for Dani and we hugged for hours weeping the day away...

HEEEEEEEELP!!!!!! PLEASE!

Ah, hormones, what a marvelous invention they were. LOL

IYM: If you think I'm feminine, then...

But why should we move to Portland? Heck, I'm not moving my ass away from Europe.

you forget about Buttercup the bunny, he's waiting for you, too. If you're not doing it for me and Lean&Green, do it for Buttercup.

Def Aaron, had those prior plans already fri and i cannot play soccer or football well.. Perhaps part of the problem? I am more of a racquet sports kind of person.

They were telling me of places called Fez and 15's as well and perhaps the crystal ballroom or something. Dunno....

RC you with me? Had a blast! Go Fig-ure (inside joke). Hope you make it out with us to Kruger's tomorrow if not it's all good. You too Natashie Bridget Lee West Washie Up for a bike ride afterwards as well? I want to riiiiiiiiiiiiide ride slippity slide

Bummer i cancelled my Ymca membership. They have squash and raquetball courts... (not that I'm any good)...

Fez can be fun. Bar XV (fifteen) is fun too. Different crowds at both. The vegan pizza at Bar xv is really good. They've got a pretty vegan friendly menu overall. One of my fav. happy hour spots.

The Crystal is fun for 80s nights (I like it better than fez for that, but Fez has Bhangra and comedy sometimes so it's chill too)