Boycott Flu Vaccine, especially the Swine Flu Vaccine

Couture547

The only swine flu I have experienced wears a uniform and enforces statutes to generate funds for the corporation they work for...

"Yeah, I definitely smell

a pork product of some type.

Yeah, yeah. I know what you're doing.

Bacon, pig, oink-oink,

police officer.

I said that to cops

when I was your age."

I don't like the idea of mandated vaccines, but I don't think President Obama's speech even implied that.

I work for an organization that has been partially involved in the effort to develop a swine flu organization. It can kill you. Even if you are young and healthy. It is extremely contagious.

I'm going to get a vaccine because I don't think a bit of paranoia about vaccines is worth risking my life over. I'm going to get the vaccine because I think it would be irresponsible of me to risk getting it and then spreading it to other people who I could infect and kill. Including loved one.

I don't like the idea of mandated vaccines, but I don't think President Obama's speech even implied that.

I work for an organization that has been partially involved in the effort to develop a swine flu organization. It can kill you. Even if you are young and healthy. It is extremely contagious.

I'm going to get a vaccine because I don't think a bit of paranoia about vaccines is worth risking my life over. I'm going to get the vaccine because I think it would be irresponsible of me to risk getting it and then spreading it to other people who I could infect and kill. Including loved one.

THE VACCINE IS NOT VEGAN!

Getting some sunshine and taking a nice D vitamin should keep you pretty safe from the virus.

VEGAN VITAMIN D POWER

Neither is driving as many tires and roads have animal bits in them.

Getting some sunshine and taking a nice D vitamin should keep you pretty safe from the virus.

That isn't true, please don't spread misinformation. Misinformation that can make people sick and possibly even kill them.

More healthy people die from the vaccines than the flu. The vast majority of deaths from any flu occurs in people with pre-exisiting conditions, weakened immune systems, the elderly, and the very young. However, the vaccine will kill many healthy people. And often it is not blamed on the vaccine. They blame it on some other cause. It could very well be that the total number of people who die from the vaccine exceed those who die from the flu. And according the many health care workers, this is likely the case. Many health care workers refuse to get the flu.

You can believe government statistics if you want, but I believe the accuracy of anything the government says can be found next to the WMD in Iraq.

Neither is driving as many tires and roads have animal bits in them.

That isn't true, please don't spread misinformation. Misinformation that can make people sick and possibly even kill them.

I don't put the tires and roads inside my body.

Here is a a good read about Vitamin D...

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/51913.php

I'm not sure where I stand on mandatory vaccinations. Last year I had to write a legal analysis looking at the issue and I'm STILL not sure what my opinion is....there's logical arguments on either side.

The argument for this vaccine is driven by money, not logic. In fact, all flu vaccines are illogical. A large number of people get sick from the flu vaccine, it kills more healthy people than the disease itself, and the flu vaccines are rarely effective in preventing the flu.

Most health care workers refuse to get the flu vaccine. That should tell ya something. LOL

Whether you get the vaccine or not, once you have contracted it there will still be a period of time you are contagious to others, before your body kicks in and kills the virus off.