CHUNKY!! HELP with diet.. GROSS Picture...

Sorry posted this on wrong board.... Just to add to it I am 5 feet tall and 143 pounds... Please help what should I eat to lose weight and keep my muscle? Should I eat legumes and veggies and lay off the fruit and breads for now??? Please help!! I have not eaten today.. Like I said I gained about 6 pounds since I went totally vegan and now I'm afraid I'm just getting fatter and fatter!!

fatness.jpg.d534bf255370e9755935d2fa94625277.jpg

Here you got an exemple of a vegan light diet:

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=21804

2000 kcal total, so cut 200 kcal out of this diet (last meal: "a lot of vegetables" is only 200 kcal instead of 400 if you dont add olive oil)

It will be 1800 kcal. Add a little exercise, practice for 2 month, lose a lot of weigh, be happy.

You should really eat something today, by the way, starvation is bad.

just had breakfast. I know its weird but i don't like sweets too much. I started counting calories and realized that with all the nut butter and bread along with beans and soy milk I was eating close to 4000 calories!! OMG... so breakfast this morning.

1/2 cup pigeon peas 70 calories 14 grams carbs 4 grams protein

8 oz soy milk 140 calories 14 grams carbs 11 grams protein

1 cup spinach 7 calories 1 gram carb 1 gram protein

1 teaspoon olive oil 60 calories 14 grams fat

lime juice 1 lime 20 calories 7.1 grams carb 0.5 gram protein

Total calories 297.00

36.1 grams carbs

1.5 grams protein

I am aiming for 1200 calories today.

just had breakfast. I know its weird but i don't like sweets too much. I started counting calories and realized that with all the nut butter and bread along with beans and soy milk I was eating close to 4000 calories!! OMG... so breakfast this morning.

1/2 cup pigeon peas 70 calories 14 grams carbs 4 grams protein

8 oz soy milk 140 calories 14 grams carbs 11 grams protein

1 cup spinach 7 calories 1 gram carb 1 gram protein

1 teaspoon olive oil 60 calories 14 grams fat

lime juice 1 lime 20 calories 7.1 grams carb 0.5 gram protein

Total calories 297.00

36.1 grams carbs

1.5 grams protein

I am aiming for 1200 calories today.

you are gong from 4000 to 1200? Wow that is quite a drop. Maybe a smaller drop to like 2000 would be better for now. Also consider the workouts too.

I am still breast feeding actually.. but for the last week I have not been hungry! I have been eating many dark leafy greens and tofu as well as all different kinds of berries and have had an increase in milk!! I almost couldn't believe it! and its white and healthy... Interesting right???