Holes In My Face

Guest veganpotter

I just got these two nights ago...I've been wanting them since I was 13-14 but my mother always said no...well I think 23 is old enough to disobey a little. But then again she hasn't seen me yet

With Glasses

http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/600/dscf1763fu6.jpg

Without

http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/3091/dscf1756xx6.jpg

I always thought I looked funny without glasses...I kinda looked cross eyed(or maybe thats because I couldn't see well). Anyway I think my peircings solved that problem...assuming I ever want to deal with contact lenses ever again

Glad you guys like them...I've been waiting for a long time to get them. I think I'm done with piercing though. I already want more but there aren't anymore I want...sounds weird I know. Anyway I've got a lot more ink coming in the future. My right ankle is next then one of my calves. Anyway as for the pain it was pretty mild. The brow was about a 2 out of 10 and it was fast. The lip was about a 4 out of 10 but took a bit longer to get through so it was much worse but still very bearable...plus I'm lucky since I don't swell like most people do.

***As for contacts they just make my eyes really dry. I've tried all kinds of soft, hard, and gas perms but no luck with any of them so I haven't worn them since I was 14. Surely now as a cyclist they'd be even more bothersome but then again maybe my eyes won't care so much anymore. I may just buy a pair in the Philippines next summer since I can get a pair for around $5 and throw em out if they bug me at all.

With all these men liking my face/piercings so much maybe its time I give up on women...I get hit on(for real) by men much more often anyway...it must be a clue thats been beating me in the back of the head for years

***As for stopping I don't really want to but I also don't know what else to get...this semester I'm gonna make alot of different jewelry for extra projects so maybe that will pacify me for a wee bit

I think the piercings fit you.

I'd continue the trend, but I draw the line somewhere, and hitting on Vegan Potter is way after the line.

I had a friend who had his labrett pierced and he could drink Dr. Pepper with a straw through the hole when he had the jewelry taken out.

I'm actually gonna be making my own facial jewelry for extra credits this semester. I'm making a series of labre and eyebrow rings...some wearable and some not so reasonable to wear every day. I may also make a really cool extra aero peircing for kicks...we'll see