Who takes Vega?

robert

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will have to get some Vega this summer and make some of these shots so I can do them when my friends are drinking. Maybe I will get them to try a few. I will go one-for-one with them: I take a Vega shot, they take a(insert liquor here) shot. I think they will hit the floor first thanks to the massive amounts of maca I will be consuming.

Right on...Thank you, sir.

Cubby: At this point, I would get so much crap from my friends if I did Vega shots while they were boozing. All in all, it has been pretty fun getting them worked up about my decision to go vegan.

I'll get stuff sent out soon. I fell behind a bit with some major projects I'm doing with Portland VegFest, traveling, speaking and fundraising for Vegan Vacation.

But I'll get stuff sent out very soon

Thanks!

Right on...Thank you, sir.

Cubby: At this point, I would get so much crap from my friends if I did Vega shots while they were boozing. All in all, it has been pretty fun getting them worked up about my decision to go vegan.

Oh yeah, I get tons of crap from my friends also. It is all in fun and they admit to a degree that they are jealous of how healthy I eat and the self-control I show.

Yeah, they should have it. I saw it there a couple of days ago when I was getting some snacks. I haven't been to their website in a while, but it should be there somewhere. Maybe under "new" items or something like that?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi Robert!!!

I just want to say thanks. I'm new to the site. Not a real vegan yet (still occansionally eat seafood or dairy) but I'm working on it. I'm trying to clean up my diet and workout more consistently. This site seems to provide a lot of good resources. I probably should have posted in the Introduction Thread first, but this topic is what brought me to the board. I have been in search of a good protein supplement and vega looks pretty good.

I just wanted to let you know the food fight webstore looks really neat. I think your friends have done a good job with it and I sent the link to everyone at another message board I frequent. If the bonus samples are still available, I'll be bothering you for some in a little while.

Thanks again, Lisa

I want to try Vega but there are a few things stopping me

#1- I avoid Consuming Vegan Products that use the same equipment as none-Vegan Products.

#2- I'd want to be reassured that there is no risk of disease or germs. I am a Germaphobe.

For #1: Vega is made on vegan dedicated equipment.

For #2: Germs are everywhere, and there is always a risk of something, unless you live in a bubble.

#1- I avoid Consuming Vegan Products that use the same equipment as none-Vegan Products.

#2- I'd want to be reassured that there is no risk of disease or germs. I am a Germaphobe.

For #2: Germs are everywhere, and there is always a risk of something, unless you live in a bubble.

How do you enter the bubble germ-free?

Really now, that's not necessary, though I don't think my answer was quite in line.

Really now, that's not necessary, though I don't think my answer was quite in line.

I thought your answers were in line, Odidnetne.

Hey Robert! Thanks for the package of goodies!!! I guess they came in the mail Saturday. I didn't notice until this morning. I tried the chocolate snack pack this morning. At first it seemed to have an artificial sweet taste to it, but I guess I got used to it. When is the best time to take vega? After my AM workout?

Hey Robert! Thanks for the package of goodies!!! I guess they came in the mail Saturday. I didn't notice until this morning. I tried the chocolate snack pack this morning. At first it seemed to have an artificial sweet taste to it, but I guess I got used to it. When is the best time to take vega? After my AM workout?

Probably, or even as breakfast it's really awesome too, even if you don't workout that day.