Veganpotter and Jamie's DC Trip...Dec. 29th, 2006

Guest veganpotter

Jamie and I wanted to visit DC and give the new Stickyfingers a visit. Sadly we were enjoying ourselves so much we forgot to take pictures when we were enjoying ourselves the most. Either way it was a blast and we plan on doing it again fairly soon.

Jamie starting the trip off with a good luck kiss

[/img]

This is the residue of our visit before we realized we forgot to take pictures of our food...Jamie got a Chickpea sandwich and TLT(she ate half of each) topped off with a bit of biscotti while I got an eggless egg salad sandwich along with a cowvin cookie and some soft serve icecream to top things off

[/img]

Of course there is always the unhappy ending when you realize you must eventually leave the wonderful Stickyfingers bakery

[/img]

Mmmm foood.

And your girlfriend is very adorable.

Cool pics. I hope to travel out east and west one of these days.

She sure is isn't she Your more than welcome out east if you ever want a tour of the wonderful vegan stops in Richmond, DC and Baltimore(although its a bit further.

As for you Michael...bring it on!!! A Stickyfingers cinnamon roll eating contest is in the making

Great photos potter! Nice shirt too, by the way. Thanks for sporting it! I got an e-mail from sticky fingers recently saying that you are eating too much and they may run out of food. Ok, they didn't say that, but they e-mailed. Maybe seeing your shirt reminded them to say hi

Looks like a really fun time man. I'll make it over there one of these days too.

Eating contests.....let's do it!

Well if I keep going they may run out of food but they'll sure have alot of cash. Oddly enough Jamie did eat as much as I did this time since I was getting over barely eating anything for 3 days. Next time I go I'll be trained to handle quite a bit of food. I must say this is a pilgrimage all VB members must make at least once in their lifetimes. The old place was great and very intimate but this new location is really much more fitting for them. That or I only enjoyed it because my girlfriend is really wonderfully great looking. Next time I'll be sure to get even more pictures...preferably a few from the outside. Its in a really nice part of DC and I'm proud of Doron for being able to manage to grow a small vegan business into such a success.