roid_rage update pics

roid_rage

yo robert,as you requested, I made some update photos! I gained some weight, now I´´m on 220 lbs ( 100 kg), my upperarms are on 17.32 inches and my chest is on 44 inches. I gained too much fat but i´m planning to start dieting in march to get 190- 200 lbs.

http://img118.imageshack.us/img118/7064/22010723237ix.th.jpg

http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/7784/21010722381ra.th.jpg

http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/8098/22010723220vj.th.jpg

Nice! You are HUGE! Great pics! I think you are one of the biggest on the whole website!

Great work and we can tell that you have been hard at work training and eating. I would keep the bodyfat and keep growing even more than 220, rather than cutting

But if you are competing, yeah, you'll have to cut some bodyfat off. You are looking really big and strong!

Thanks for the photos!

That first photo is especially impressive! Very big arm and chest! And of course legs are great too!

Well done. I think maybe it's time to do an interview with you and get you on the front of our main www.veganbodybuilding.com website.

We'll move Daywalker and myself aside and have you take over the main page

haha that would be cool!

But first we got to enter the mr.o stage!

Hey Roid!

You look impressive!

You seem to have much time to train and eat so I assume you did not start to study seriously yet

Keep an growing. Your bodyfat is not to much when I compare it to guys I know who took part in competitions. As long as you gain muscle... GROW!

Good work!

thanks folks

@ veganpotter: I´m not as strong as i d wish to be.. i do benchpress sets with about 245 lbs, scott curls with about 72,5 lbs, squats with about 300 lbs...

@ flanders: hehe no i began my studies... The fact that i dont know anyone in a new city makes my muscles gain... i simply have nothing to do exept learning eating and working out

• 4 weeks later...

Hi roid_rage,

This will really be of interest to a lot of people out there: we're all really impressed with what you have achieved in terms of muscle size.

I really wanted to find out how my regime compares with yours.

What is your typical daily diet? How many meals? What are the main foods?

My typical daily diet is:

Meal 1: Juice, oats, multivitamin, L-arginine, Echinacea.

Meal 2: Nuts and raisins

Meal 3: Salad, incl. avocado. Ginseng

Meal 4: Oat bars, fruit salad

Meal 5 (pre-workout): creatine, High5 energy powder

During workout - just water

Meal 6 (post-workout): creatine, High5 energy powder, glutamine, bananas

Meal 7: Rice/quinoa, vegetables

Meal 8: Bananas

I'm pushing every training session to the limit now. Finding that I train best in the evening: I have the gym to myself, I've eaten throughout the day and I have a lot of power and stamina. I train for about an hour, but if I feel I can do another set with heavier weight then I will do more, and once I've really toasted the muscles, I'll go down to a lightweight and really stretch all the muscle fibres to stimulate growth. I've been watching Milos Sarcev's videos, and applying the techniques of contracting rather than simply pushing/pulling.

My favourite exercise at the moment is The Bear - I warm up and cool down just using the bar, and go as heavy as possible.

What supplements do you use? I've been using High5 energy powder, creatine, glutamine, as well as a multivitamin, L-arginine, Ginseng and Echinacea. I've kept illnesses at bay this season, even when others have had colds etc.

I went down with flu when I came back to England last October. I had been fruitarian for the whole of the summer (no supplements at all - 100% raw fruit), and while it was good in many ways, when I look back now, I do fear that I might have left myself lacking in B12 and glutamine, which you really need when bugs are going around and you have a busy schedule.

Anyway, tell us a bit more about your training and nutrition, and tips that you find effective.

Thank you

Hey gorilla!

Thanx for being interested!

My typical diet is based on up to 500 g oatflakes a day, 300 g potatos, some fruits, 2 times green salad, 400 g tofu, peanut butter, soy milk, rice cakes and about 150 g of soy protein powder. I usually eat this divided in about 6 - 8 meals. I dont have a special pre workout meal. Directly after the workout i take 100 g of dextrose, creatin and 30 g protein. So, high carb, high protein, moderate amount of fat.

The only supplements is use are protein powder, creatin, zinc, multivitamin and flaxseed oil. I realized that i had to get away from thinking eating much will make me fat. The main idea of my diet is now to never feel hungry.

Just like you, i workout in the evening! the intensity is high, i use all kinds of HIT instruments, like drop sets or RPs. No pain no gain

The weight is usually high enough to do 6-8 repetitions.

My workout takes like yours about 1 hour. i also try to reach a high intensity by doing the repetitions slow and controlled. I only start stupid pulling / pushing when I´m not able to do a clean repetition.

I had good results with the doggcrapp program.

Usually i never warm up or down... i only do warm up sets, but no cardio sets. I also stopped doing cardio for about half a year... But i should start again, i gained some fat and i felt my heart had to work out when i gained the 10 kg within 3 months.

One change i made was also to workout only every second day, not 6 times a week anymore

I personally would stay away from a fruitarian diet.

I dont have the problem being a hardgainer, but my workout partner hardly gains weight. He is injecting now b12 to get more hunger and it works great.

But looking back the most effective step was to eat eat eat.

And my gym is really cool! Its a small real bodybuilding gym. Perhaps someone here knows www.dennis-wolf.de , he s also there.

So i think, our programs are have much in common with!

Congratulations for your gaining of muscles!

I hope i could help anyone here

Greets Philipp

Great work roid_rage. Thanks for the information. Much appreciated.

Keep it up. Will check back in a few weeks time to see how you're getting on and show my progress.

So have you spoken to Dennis Wolf? He looks like a nice guy.

G

hehe i did not become stronger or heavier... i was too busy with having parties and drinking alcohol... students life

Yes , i spoke to him several times and saw him working out... he s an alien when you see him alive.. He also participated at mr olympia last year

Hey gorilla!

My typical diet is based on up to 500 g oatflakes a day, 300 g potatos, some fruits, 2 times green salad, 400 g tofu, peanut butter, soy milk, rice cakes and about 150 g of soy protein powder. I usually eat this divided in about 6 - 8 meals. I dont have a special pre workout meal. Directly after the workout i take 100 g of dextrose, creatin and 30 g protein. So, high carb, high protein, moderate amount of fat.

What??

How on earth do you eat 500g of oatflakes, it must takes you an hour to eat that

And 150g of soy protein powder??? Wich powder do you use and how much do you pay it? Because thats really a lot, for my stand of view.

Hey gorilla!

What??

How on earth do you eat 500g of oatflakes, it must takes you an hour to eat that

And 150g of soy protein powder??? Wich powder do you use and how much do you pay it? Because thats really a lot, for my stand of view.

hehe no i dont eat the 500 g at one time... i eat it over the day!

i use this soy protein isolate:

http://www.pro-sana-shop.de/?modus=ShowProducts&DropId=3611

its very cheap. 2,5 kg for about 20 euros.... it doesnt taste that good, but no pain no gain