Pizza!!!!!!!

Michelle

After looking at Zack's pizza pictures yesterday, I was thinking about pizza all night and all day. Like, seriously obsessing over pizza. (Thanks Zack...)

So, this was dinner tonight:

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b14/purplekoala/vbb/DSCF0091.jpg

That was my roundest pizza so far. And so yummy...

OMG, I think I need to change my gym shorts *drool*

I too was craving pizza today. I wasn't feeling creative, so I got a vegan pie with spinach and artichoke hearts on it, and ate the whole thing myself. But mine didn't have "cheese" on it. What'd ya do for the cheese? It looks great, do tell!

It's the Follow Your Heart Vegan Gourmet mozzarella. I finally found a store that stocks it! What everyone says is true... it really is about 938487% better than all the other vegan cheeses out there.

Excellent, though I think your math is slightly skewed - I just reworked the numbers in my head and got 938486.467%. So, maybe you just rounded up - in that case - perfect!

Looks yummy! I was walking around the kitchen this evening drooling about pizza. I love artichoke hearts and spinach and carmelized onions and roasted red peppers...

It's a snow day for my daughter tomorrow here in Pittsburgh - ice everywhere! If I end up home all day, I'll surely be in the kitchen whipping together some pizza, trying something new in my new crockpot and pressure cooking a bunch of pinto beans. Wow. I just realized how extreme that sounds (and I didn't even mention the dozen cupcakes I might also make...)

Crust recipe? Why has the crust recipe not been posted? The bubbles in the crust is a classic sign of a perfect pizza. Nice work!

The crust recipe is nothing secret, it's from Vegan with a Vengeance.

There was enough leftover sauce and dough to make a couple spinach calzones tonight. The "ricotta" was a random tofu mixture.

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b14/purplekoala/vbb/calzone.jpg

Edited by Michelle