Everyone else is doing it.

xdestinyx

so i'm going to jump to my death too.

I'm 24. been vegan about 4 years and now trying to get away from eating all the vegan processed stuff out there. I lost a bunch of weight recently and this seems like the perfect place for that motivation needed to get over the last little hump and to my goal. You guys all seem amazing.

Hopefully I'll be heading up the west coast to Washington in July to check out a school, so it'd be nice to have a few people to say hi to on the way.

mostly i'm nice and you should be my friend.

Edited by xdestinyx

Welcome Destiny it's great to have you here!

Cutting back on processed foods, even though they're vegan is probably going to be the best thing you've ever done, except for becoming vegan of course

I wish you all the best!!!

edit: ignore my avatar and the fact that I'm stuffing myself with ice cream and cookie dough! Hee hee...

Welcome! I agree with Flanders......we have an awesome community here! I love watching it grow all the time and I love meeting new people in person. I look forward to meeting you when you're here in Portland!

Awesome stuff!

Thanks for being part of our community and we look forward to hearing more from you.

All the best and welcome aboard!

Think you will join us for vegan vacation?

I'm still sort of unsure what it is, where it is, and when it is. I've read lots of things with people talking about it but have little detailed info.

I'd totally love to if i'm welcome and it's a time of year i can be free.

Vegan vacation is happening here in Portland next month. This will be the second one and lots of forum members will be attending, so it a great time to have some fun and meet forum members in the flesh. We will be having a forum members only retreat at the beach and then some activities here in town that are open to everyone. At the end of the main page here on the forum you will see a few topics relating to VV...Check them out, and as always if you still have questions please don't hesitate to ask. I hope you can make it.

CRASS SUCKS. haha................................ yea I said it! so what!?

If Crass and Seinfeld got in a fight... who do you think would win?

Dude even if you dont like their style or their music, there is a whole lot of depth in the words that's gotta be respected.

CRASS SUCKS. haha................................ yea I said it! so what!?

If Crass and Seinfeld got in a fight... who do you think would win?

Dude even if you dont like their style or their music, there is a whole lot of depth in the words that's gotta be respected.

hmmm there are 34430985340985490 bands with a vegan sxe message. Who needs crass?

P.S. Seinfeld kicked crass ass