deoderant

sagegibbous

what do you use for a good natural deoderant,,, ive tried sum stuff like toms natural or w/e but got a rash,,,lately iv been using straight ess.oils they work ok fo about and hour or two though even when i used modern antipersperant i still smashed em wit my killer BO..seriously need help here

Thai deodorant stone is the best in my opinion. Plus its much better for you than most. Not all but a lot of vegan deodorants have anti antiperspirants and other bad additives which are not good for you.

I've also found that keeping a good workout routine keeps your poors clean and makes you smell a lot less stinky. My friends cousin smells really good all the time and it's probably because he works out like crazy. We even said he smelled nice when he hadn't showered at all one day.

I know this works for me too, after a good workout i smell a lot better for a few days.

I've also found that keeping a good workout routine keeps your poors clean and makes you smell a lot less stinky. My friends cousin smells really good all the time and it's probably because he works out like crazy. We even said he smelled nice when he hadn't showered at all one day.

I know this works for me too, after a good workout i smell a lot better for a few days.

Its also what youre putting into your body! A lot of Indians have the rep of stinking due to the amounts of curry in their system which comes through the pores as a stench. Really obese people will tend to smell even when bathed.

I use different kinds of natural deodorants. I just have to switch them out frequently. I usually carry some with me for when I need to reapply. I notice when i eat garlic and onion I stink more. Also make sure you are drinking wnough water.

I'm going to reek of curry next year. I plan on becoming vegan curry master.

You're going to have to duel it out with Topher.

Me too. Competition here.

I think if you have a balanced indian diet - i.e. Not just a lot of Restaurant Style curry - But a more HOME STYLE cooked meal + salad (w indian herbs) + Fruits etc. (thats what I used to have back home) you'll do better.

I recently tried a deodorant crystal. I couldn't find an Thai products locally.

Our co-op had "Naturally Fresh Deodorant Crystals", looks similar to the Thai.

Since I started using this, I haven't smelled anything from the armpits.

Even after an 8 hour day, nothing smells bad.

With my old deodorants, I could start to smell myself after a few hours.