short introduction

Athlete

i'll keep it short, cause i gotta go eat.. but thought i'd write an intro while i still remember it.

i'm 23 years old, been working out for 6-7 years, mostly bodybuilding training but also some running.

right at this moment i'm not a vegan, but the more i learn about the factory farms and how the animals are treated i just feel that it would be best if i stopped eating meat and dairy products.

i'll take it one step at a time though, hope to get some good advice here. =)

Welcome to our online community! We have a great group here and I'm sure you'll get to know a bunch of our members soon. Not everyone here is Vegan, though most are. We are a supportive group and we can help answer questions, give suggestions, and assist anyway we can.

We also have a World Champion Vegan Bodybuilder and multiple other champion vegan bodybuilders (including myself) on the forum, so there will be plenty of bodybuilders to chat with.

Have fun and welcome aboard!

Welcome aboard!

Here is what I tell every new non-vegan member: BE AWARE! This community might change your life and make you become vegan in very short time!

Where in Europe do you life. Maybe you should add an avatar and some more info to your profile if you don't mind...