Hi

scrodhi

My name is Bodhi Marhsall....I grew up in Eugene Oregon, and have lived for the past 10+(closer to 15 years) in the wonderful,. amd FREE country of Costa Rica. (I won't be returning to my homeland unless/until there is regime change or an open revolution that I could involve myself with...very sad)........I call myself a vegan but I'm more a 95% vegan I will occasionally eat baked goods that are not vegan. I have been involved with bodybuilding since I was in high school....I at one point was about 235lbs, 4% bf and I'm 5'9" or so...I was also for a time heaviilly involved in the use and sale of AAS..(if you don't know more power to you)......I became vegetarian about 5 yrs ago and have strived towards being a vegamn for about the las year and a half...with less than 100% sucsess...but I believe I'm living ethially to the best of my ability, and knowledge.....

Nice to be here

Bodhi

Welcome to our forum! Thank you so much for the great intro. I have been to Costa Rica a few times and I know a handful of people on this forum who would eventually love to see Vegan Vacation Costa Rica! I'd love to come back and visit sometime as well.

Thank you for being part of our community. I hope you enjoy the forum and get to know members of our online family.

All the best and welcome aboard!

Welcome Bodhi!

I have lived in Eugene also...it is a town I like pretty well.

I am interested in visiting Costa Rica! Are you glad you moved there,now that you are there? How were you able to become a resident? Was it easy?