slc Vegan, New to fitness

phillipeb

Hello im new to getting in shape with the assistance of weights but i have been a vegan for over 4 years. I have bought a home gym and thought i should utilize it more. I know im more motivated by a group of peers so here i am. I am simply amazed at the size and shapes of the vegans on this site. I had not know that it was possible to gain the bulk of a meateater. Or at least i didnt want to admit this to myself because i can be slightly lazy.

I look forward to participating in this site. Since i do not have any vegan friends i thought this would be a great duel start.

hey hey hey. thanks for joining. i understand there are some hardcore committed abolitionists in SLC and Utah in general. that's cool.

THere are quite a few more militant groups here like the primate liberation front which i have been in a few demonstrations with. THeyare actually under fire from the comunity for their protest tactics consisting of using a loudspeaker in front of known animal rights violators houses warning the neighborhood about who is living there and what they have done.

THere are quite a few more militant groups here like the primate liberation front which i have been in a few demonstrations with. THeyare actually under fire from the comunity for their protest tactics consisting of using a loudspeaker in front of known animal rights violators houses warning the neighborhood about who is living there and what they have done.

heheh. cool!

clairification: cool that they use the loudspeaker, not the being under fire part. :P

Welcome to our community! We have multiple members from SLC which is awesome to see! I used to like in Salt Lake as well. I attended UCMT downtown.

Thanks for finding our group. I'm sure you'll have a great time here!

All the best and welcome aboard!

I wish i knew whom was from SLC it would make starting to work out that much easier.

Welcome to our community! We have multiple members from SLC which is awesome to see! I used to like in Salt Lake as well. I attended UCMT downtown.

Thanks for finding our group. I'm sure you'll have a great time here!

All the best and welcome aboard!