Hello Hello Hello

wolfy

Hi all,

I have a been a vegetarian all my life except for 6 months when I thought I ould try meat out when I was 16, after just leaving school and going underworld. There were odd occaisions when someone put some food in front of me, usually unknowing relative, and taking a bite, and I do believe I might have had a plate of something younger, not knowing what it was, with noone else to advise me I was none the wiser.

I used to work out, but I've never had biceps like Robert, (You The MAN!). My arms and legs have been nice and tight, and breasts too. Girls love it when I made them dance to a tune, (and my breasts).

I find it very hard to get motivated presently, mainly because of my envionment, and untidy mind. It doesn't help that I live in a help where everyone eats meat. I am an englishman in the middle of greece, and everyone here thinks meat is what makes people grow. I am in better health than most of the people in Greece, but I guess they think my case isn't worth noticing. Mind you they ate the indian/chinese food I made for them, twice!

I love action, but I also loved pumping my muscles more. I found that it also helped to clear my mind, and help give me focus. The constant tearing of muscle feels so beautiful after only 5 minutes of hard painful work. The friends I made at the gym kept me going, and eventually I got some of my own stuff and carried on at home, doing more than the standard 3 days at the gym.

I have done many detoxes, of which I prefer fruit the best, including Jason Vales stuff. The hardest part is that there isn't a hardest part. Meal times are shorter, and we don't all sit down together, and we only eat/drink when we are feeling hungry, which isn't often.

I find the no this or that rather negating the fact that you are eating just good stuff!

I have biked the London to Brighton 3 times, and done countless other bike trips, exceedingly the 200 mile mark, over a few days, which are great fun. I have run a few marathons and half marathons. I have swam to La Rochelle once, without fins! I love scuba diving, and wish I could do more. That was all over 5 years ago. I just wish I could get back on track.

I practise tai chi occaisionally, have spent a few years in Tae Kwon Do, some in Jiu Jitsu, done some time boxing (when very young).

On religion, I'd go with the Pythagorean religion, but did it die, or is it hiding still?

I moved house frequently from 7 years ago, nearly every 6 months. Now I have been living out of boxes for the past two years. My weights are somewhere, but I dont have the space presently.

You know I would really like to get myself a tshirt with 'Fruity Body Builder' or 'Fruity Fitness Team', or even a vegetarian one at that. I could wear vegan if I'm fruiting couldn't I? But what about when i return to that veg'etari'an mode? Any chance? LOL.

At the moment I am servicing and modding my F650 Strada into a Funduro, with aluminium and wiremesh, and also a rear TKC80 and front MT21.

I want to get into paragliding and windsailing.

Welcome to our group!

Thanks for the shout out about the biceps. I hope they just get bigger! Great intro, thanks for sharing it. I'm really happy to have you here. We have at least one other member living in Greece and perhaps more will join in as well.

About the fruity shirts, ask Bigbwii on the forum. He has some similar to that.

Enjoy our community. Welcome aboard!

Thanx and all to everyone. Since I have been here I have got rather motivated, and now have a warm fuzzy feeling inside of me making me go all gooey. Plus I have started eating more fruit, much more fruit. I would have posted back sooner, but with work and all, its time consuming.

Look, Robert, about the t's, I was only having a bit of fun, but if someone wanted to send me one, I would take a picture of it and me (most probably wearing it!) at a fantastic location and post it here, but I don't fancy going all nutty on the idea, if BigBwii reads this please tell him I'm a bit shy about being forward like that, and I wouldn't want to impose...

Hey Tommy, lovely idea, although I think going to tatouine (with Pythagoreans) would be preferable, rather than getting tattoos on your bod. But, your call.

Flanders, Greece is a lovely place, although there is a lot of negative stuff here too. Please contact me, I would respond (give me time). I will most probably will be here, so if you need anything, say so. hopefully thats likewise if I come to de. I have travelled to Munich, Hamburg, and around, incl Berlin before the wall, and even did a scribble on it, also went to the east side, and then also after the wall came down, the change was incredible! Theres still a few places I would like to go see there too.

Cheers Offense, I have been to gothenburg many times, its a good place.

Michelle - Does that club have membership or an internet site?

Thanks JW (Do you really support THAT team?!!!)

• 1 month later...